Three bedrooms: 1 double & 2 singles in a prime location. We really are in Chelsea (unlike some listings), a desirable, safe neighbourhood, 150m to Old Town Hall & King's Rd, & 5min to the Thames. Our modernised flat, with newly-restored old parquet floor in sitting room, is on the 2nd & 3rd floors (no elevator) in a secure, low-rise block of local authority & privately-owned properties. 6 buses 150m away & 2 Tubes 10-15 min walk/short bus ride.
Sorry, not suitable for children under 6 years.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STAY AT OUR PLACE:
1. Please tell us something about yourself and the reason for your stay.
2. Please tell us the time of your proposed arrival in London. (We need to discuss check-in and arrange for a personal welcome.)
3. We only accept guests who display a clear Profile photograph and whose passport has been securely verified by Airbnb. (Please see https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.)
Our Chelsea flat is a place where families, friends travelling together or couples can feel quite at home, open windows and adjust the heating, (unlike some apartment blocks). It has the essentials needed for a comfortable stay, including a Nespresso machine!
The stairs up to the flat can be easily managed, with landings and half landings every 5-6 steps to take a breather, if you wish.
The flat itself is comfy and cosy, and is in a prime spot in one of London's most sought-after neighbourhoods. It sleeps four in one double and two single bedrooms.
Chelsea is beautiful, steeped in history, with many interesting places, parks and gardens just a short walk away.
The famous King's Road is home to restaurants, shops, cafes, a cinema, the Royal Court theatre, bars, galleries, a Saturday foodies outdoor market and excellent full-range supermarkets with quality produce. The nearest, Waitrose, is a two-minute walk from the flat, while M&S Food is only five minutes away.
The ground floor entry door to the three-storey building has a secure key system.
Entering through the front door of the flat, the small hallway leads to the sitting/dining room with French doors that open to a small balcony. Off the sitting room is the fully-equipped kitchen.
The modern guest toilet is off the hallway.
Stairs (with handrails on both sides) lead up to the three bedrooms and the bathroom.
The modern bathroom has a shower cubicle, basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
There is a luggage storage cupboard near the bathroom.
Our lounge/dining area has two couches, TV/radio, bookshelves and a table with four chairs.
The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking a meal and includes:
- Gas hob
- Washing Machine
- Toaster & Kettle
- Electric Oven/Grill
- Nespresso machine
- Crockery and cutlery
Our photos and captions give a good idea of the flat's layout.
All bedrooms contain:
- Comfortable bed with pillows and summer or winter duvet
- Full-sized wardrobe with wooden hangers and drawers
- Bedside lamps
- A window with double glazing and curtains/drapes
- A radiator
All bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided.
There are shelves full of books, maps and other tourist information in the sitting room.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR FLAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS.
Zugang für Gäste
Check-in is flexible, but by appointment only.
Kindly give us as much arrival information as possible when you first contact us.
Check-out is 10.00am.
We provide a comprehensive information folder and it is important that guests read it and refer to it.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We have a reliable Caretaker, and a Manager who will welcome you and show you around. Arrangements will be confirmed closer to your arrival.
Our London team are available by mobile phone or text message.
We provide two prepaid UK mobile phones as a convenience and we rely on your goodwill to leave credit on the phones.
Weitere wichtige Infos
In your initial message, please also let us know your expected time of arrival.
Take care to follow the detailed directions we provide and you should find your way easily.
If you'd like to book, please have your Passport verified by Airbnb and display a recognisable photo of yourself.
Please make yourself at home. We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible; however, we have just a few practical rules:
1. A maximum of four people to sleep in the flat.
2. Kindly refer to the detailed Information Folder during your stay.
3. Please, absolutely no stilettos/high heels/shoes with metal on the sole, in the sitting room. Socks and slippers are the ideal. The same applies to suitcase wheels. The newly-restored old pine floor simply is not up to it, will dent easily and be very expensive to repair.
Also, please be kind to the neighbours below us (and the floor) by lifting rather than dragging the small tables and chairs in this room.
4. We try to ensure everything is ready for your arrival, but things can go wrong at any time, so please contact us straight away if anything needs addressing. We're very approachable.
5. Please leave the flat basically clean and tidy at the end of your stay, including doing the washing up or running the dishwasher. Our cleaner will do the rest.
6. We live in a residential block, so please be considerate toward the neighbours at all times.
7. No illicit substances and please don't use our WiFi to download copyright material.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 61 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We love travelling and our family is spread between Europe and Australia, which means we can give others the chance of staying in our comfortable, brilliantly located flat. You can see the four of us in our profile pic.
We need all our guests to be Securely Verified, so please complete Airbnb's Verified ID process by providing passport identification.
We are Securely Verified, which gives guests reassurance.