A spacious one bedroom apartment in the heart of Harlem in a prewar building. Located in a charming & convenient neighborhood on a quiet block. A minimalistic and Scandinavian inspired decor!
Close to 2/3/A/B/C & D subway trains. Loads of great coffee shops, restaurants, bars and groceries stores. A short walk to Central Park and Riverside Park.
Zugang für Gäste
- Living Room
Interaktion mit Gästen
I won't be available in person, but I will be accessible by phone for any questions and can arrange for someone to come in person if there are any emergencies.
- Please remove your shoes.
- No pets - Sorry, Fido has to stay at home.
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
- Return all keys.
- Please do not move or rearrange the furniture.
- Please treat this home with respect, as if it were your own.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
I am from a small town in the Adirondacks and have been in New York City for nine years. I work in the creative industry and live in the wonderful neighborhood of Harlem.