Spacious, family-friendly, and accessible. Our place is perfect for those who'd like to experience Baguio living - from walking to the market, buying fresh produce, and cooking your own meals; to joining exercise classes at Burnham Park, walking along Session Road, exploring tourist destinations, and shopping at the Night Market.
The condominium's location is central and accessible, a stone's throw away from Burnham Park. But the unit itself feels like a home, with 100 sq. m. of space that would allow you and and your family/friends to rest, spend time together, cook and share meals. The unit is on the 3rd level of the building (Note: no elevators. One could go up from the ground floor, or go down from the 5th level parking (4th floor of the building).
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, its own toilet and bath (with heater), a closet. It has a sliding door that opens to the balcony and a small private garden.
The second bedroom has two pull-out beds (4 single beds) and a clothes cabinet. It has a big window facing plants and trees at the side of the building.
TOILET AND BATH
One toilet and bath is located in the master bedroom. Another toilet and bath is located outside the rooms.
The kitchen has a refrigerator/freezer, microwave, induction cooker, rice cooker, electric kettle. Knives, chopping board, pan, plates, cups, glasses, utensils are available for use.
LIVING / DINING AREA
The dining area has a dining table that could seat 6 people. The living area has a 32" Cable TV, Wi-fi, couches. It has a big window facing the side of the building.
- Please send us a scanned copy or picture of your ID upon booking, as this is a condominium requirement.
- Please do not dispose of cooking oil in the drains to avoid clogging.
- Please do not leave leftover food in the refrigerator, pots, etc upon check out.
- When full, garbage bags may be disposed of in the big drums at the basement parking.
- Please minimize noise by 10PM to avoid disturbing residents in the building.