A fantastic semi-cave summer house in Exo Gonia, ideal for a family or a group of friends. In one of Santorini's most traditional and quiet villages with an amazing Aegean sea view, a step away from busy tourist hubs. This private, detached house has 2 yards with panoramic sea view, a separate en-suite guest house and full amenities for a completely autonomous stay. The centre of Fira and the busy sands of Perivolos and Perissa are 8km away.
The semi-cave house is directly accessible from the road, consists of the main house (2 bedrooms) and a guest room (1 en-suite bedroom) with two yards in between them. The house is always cool during the summers and airy.
The main house has a high-ceiling and a spacious living room for rest and joy as well as dining/work space. The kitchen is fully equipped and is separated with a door to the living room - isolating cooking odours! The master bedroom is in the cave part of the main house with a unique skylight window bringing in soft tones of natural light. It has a stone-built double bed with a brand new quality mattress, a spacious closet and private door to the bathroom. The second bedroom is located in the main house and consists of a bunk bed (2 beds - brand new high quality mattresses) and a closet; it also has a private door to the bathroom. The bathroom is very spacious with a large built-in bathtub to enjoy a shower or a relaxing bath.
The guest room is a small room with its own independent entry from the yard 5 meters from the main house. It is en-suite (includes shower) and has a bunk bed (2 beds - brand new high quality mattresses), its own mini refrigerator and large drawer set.
Finally, the upper yard has a wonderful unobstructed Aegean sea view and a BBQ.
Zugang für Gäste
Our guests will have the whole house and yards to enjoy privately and at their pleasure. Please let us know first if you are going to have more guests than the current house capacity (6 persons).
You can park at the designated parking areas 50m away or temporarily outside the house's entrance to unload your things.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Although I will not be physically present, I will be at your disposal throughout your stay, readily reachable via phone/messenger apps. Should a physical presence be necessary a friend or the cleaning-assistant should be able to help you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
BABY & KIDS AMENITIES: We are kid-friendly! Baby crib with changing table, baby bath, TV, chromecast, outlet covers, modern electric installation with mains safety switch for short-circuits.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The dining table is also used as a desk office. Fixed ADSL internet from Greece's main telecom provider and WiFi equipment that covers the whole house, yards and guesthouse. Finally a laser mono printer (USB connection) are available for your use.
ACCESS: Stairs lead to the house from the road (see photos) and also to enter the master bedroom one has to use 2 steps. People with walking difficulties and very young children may find access troublesome.
* To be considerate to our neighbours, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side between 2-5pm and after 10pm.
* We will provide a full set of nice and clean towels for each guest. Please do not take them off-house for use as beach towels.
* The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to place things like sanitary napkins and toilet paper in the bin we’ve provided in the bathrooms. :)
* We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
* Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke outside).
* To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
* Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
*** If you read and agree with these house rules, send us the code word “INDIGO BLUE” in your communication and you are in for a nice treat!