Über dieses Inserat
Welcome to our cozy apartment, located in a nice and calm part of Pula called Veruda. On 10 minutes walk from the apartment you will find many beaches, and 15 minutes by walk you are in the city center. In front of the building is free parking and is close to public transport. The apartment has a cozy living room, kitchen with dining room, one bathroom and two comfortable bedrooms.
The apartment has two spacious rooms furnished with brand new furniture.
Both rooms are equipped with wardrobe and two beds 90x200 that can be connected into one double bed 180x200, so when booking please indicate which layout you prefer. The first room is equipped with air conditionier and a desk with a chair. The second room can be heated and cooled with air conditioner, which is set in the living room, since it is connected with a living room by a door. For families with small children we offer a crib that is free, and you also please to note if you need. The living room has a sofa that can be used for additional two people (160x200), air conditioning and TV. For families with small children we can offer a cot which is free, so we ask that you indicate if you need.
The living room has a sofa that can be used for additional two persons (160x200), a desk and chair as well as air conditioning and TV.
The apartment has a modern kitchen with a refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and oven and a dining table for 6 persons. From the kitchen you can access the balcony from which you have a nice open view over the neighborhood. The balcony has a sun protection which, if necessary, can be lowered.
The entire apartment is available Wi-Fi network.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is on the fourth floor of a building that is not equipped with an elevator so it is not suitable for disabled persons. In front of the building is free parking, and near the building is a small park for children.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are a family that is on service to many guests requests. We live in Pula and we need a 10 minute drive by car to the apartment. So you can always contact us by email or phone and we'll be there for you.
- Dear guests, to make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules in our home. When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
- CHECK IN: 14PM - CHECK OUT: 10AM Check in and check out time are NOT flexible! Still, if you are planning to arrive after 2pm that is fine with us. We are waiting for you to welcome you. If you are planing to stay longer than 10am please consider to book another night. We are not able to host you or have your car at parking place after 10am. Thank you for understanding.
- On the day of arrival we kindly ask you to give us your identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board.
- It is you, dear guests who are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. We, as a host, are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the guest's stay.
- We have no obligation to furnish any beach towel, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent as well as deck chairs.
- We promise you not to enter in the rented accommodation during your absence, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case we have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If we have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let us enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
- We kindly ask you to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach...).
- When you go out of the accommodation, we kindly ask you to close the parasols (if any in the apartment), switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on if it is not necessary, and to close doors and windows while it is in use. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
- It is strictly forbidden that any person other that the guests stay inside or outside the accommodation. If any other person that the one declare at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, we have the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests. Guests staying in any accommodation that does not belong to the owners to not have the right to enter in their accommodation without their agreement. Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. The deposit will be refund to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same status as they found it.
- On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that we have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00 and remove the car from a parking lot. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
- The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the owners and other guests from 14:00 to 17:00 and from 22:00 to 8:00.
- The owners can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless the shorter stay!
- We appreciate your time reading House Rules. It will help us make your holiday unforgettable. Thank you.
Hi! My name is Boro. I am a Civil Engineer and my wife Željka the Pharmacist. We live in Pula, with two children. I like to mountain bike and my main hobby is beekeeping.