Sleep safely with the windows open, take a midnight or early morning walk, jog or run. This south Lincoln location has it all.
Perfect for the single traveler. The quiet country-like setting is within a 5 minute drive to everything you need. Fine and casual dining, shopping, and quick access to highways.
Our home is zero entry and sits on a slab. It has hardwood floors and ceramic tile.
This is a great open home with many unique visitors, wild turkeys, owls, and occasional "other" visitors.
The space consists of a bathroom and large bedroom. Garage parking available with prior notice. Great WiFi.
Two cats have graciously allowed me to work hard so they can have a great life. They live here and will not be locked-up during your stay.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests can access the bedroom and bathroom. Laundry is available at additional cost. Parking is limited to the garage and driveway. No U-Hauls, RVs or trailers. No Pets or kids under 12.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am always available by text. I am up and gone by 7 am.
I have lived in Lincoln for many years. If you find you need to stay for an extra day or two, no problem. I have amazing contacts in the community.
Weitere wichtige Infos
* Quick access to Nebraska City and I-29. about 40 minutes. Omaha is about an hour. Add 15 minutes during rush hour.
* What I love most about where I live is the peace and quiet. Close enough to everything you need, out-of-the way enough so traffic is limited to people who live in the neighborhood.
* Smoking allowed outside only.
* Two cats have graciously allowed me to work so they they can have a better life. They are not going to be "locked-up" during your stay. Please do not feed them people food. Same for the wild turkeys and deer that stroll by.
* Parking is available for one vehicle in the driveway. Street parking available about a half block away. Garage parking is limited. Only for severe weather. NO RV parking. No trailers or U-Hauls.
* This is not the UNL campus. Respect the quiet after 10 pm and you can continue to enjoy the beautiful evenings.
* No additional guests allowed after 11 pm Friday and Saturday nights. 10 pm on week nights.
* Our home is not set-up for kids under 8.
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 1. September 2017 - 30. November 2017.
My name is Julie and I share my space with two cats.
I joined Airbnb because I love meeting new people. I work M-F and go to water aerobics 2 or 3 nights a week. You can join me as a guest in the class or swim laps. I live a very casual lifestyle and often go for long works after work.
I provide breakfast, you are always on your own for lunch, and I would be happy to share my dinner with you by prior arrangement.
I am in bed by 11 and up and gone by 7:15. Feel free to sleep in as long as you like.
Looking forward to meeting you!