This spacious, clean, and fully furnished one-bedroom is located on one of the BEST streets in Nolita/SoHo (Bleecker between Bowery & Elizabeth), with plenty of popular shops, bars, and restaurants just steps away. It's also walking distance to several subways, making travel to all parts of the city simple.
The sun-soaked apartment sleeps up to three people comfortably, with a queen bed and large, leather couch available.
More details about the building and apartment are below:
- Second floor, walkup apartment with windows facing historic Bleecker Street (street noise no longer an issue after new window installation in 2015)
- Spacious living area with large, comfortable leather couch
- 55" flat-screen TV in living area (with all cable channels)
- 40" flat-screen TV in bedroom
- BOSE Sounddock speaker system
- Newly renovated kitchen with full refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, and dishwasher (pots, pans, glassware, and silverware also provided)
- Window AC units in both living room and bedroom
- High-speed, wireless internet
- Fresh linens and towels provided
This is truly one of the best neighborhoods in Manhattan. A few more details:
- BDFM, 6, and N/R subways within five-block radius, providing access to all five boroughs
- Walking distance to Greenwich Village, West Village, SoHo, East Village, and Lower East Side
- Steps away from classic New York restaurants, like Cafe Habana, Cafe Gitane, Public, Peasant, Il Buco, Peels, Balthazar, Lombardi's, and many, many more
- Shops, including Tory Burch, Theory, Steven Alan, Dolce Vita, and Cynthia Vincent, are one block away! Less than a quarter mile from heart of SoHo shopping
I am a young professional who enjoys my neighborhood and city to the fullest—so I'd be happy to make recommendations!
Born and raised in Wisconsin but moved to Chicago to attend school and play soccer. After graduating, I moved out to New York City to pursue a career in finance and have been loving every aspect of the city ever since. If you have any questions or need recommendations, I'd be happy to share some of my insights from having lived in this great city for over 8 years!