8 year old water front Muskoka Cottage. Amazing for swimming, boating and fishing. Only 2 cottages on this lake! All in all 5 acres of privacy!
Peaceful and completely private waterfront property. Crystal clean lake with great fishing for bass. Cottage is nestled among tall trees, natural growth, shrubs and Muskoka rocks.
This three bedroom, one bath cottage is the perfect fit for your family. Open concept living area with large windows and lovely views of the lake. The living room has a propane fire place to warm your body and soul
The kitchen is equipped with stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, toaster, kettle and a huge array of dishes.
BBQ is available for you to use.
The dock offers a great spot to jump in the water or to sit and enjoy the magnificent view. There is a great grassy area for games on the beach.
The cottage is located a 10 minute distance from Bracebridge. This is a quaint town that offers great dining, shopping, grocery stores, bakeries and spas. Many different options for day trips and adventures.
20 minutes drive to Santa's Village Family Entertainment Park.
2 kilometers to Muskoka camp.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire 5 acres of property are yours to use. Keep in mind that the use of our row boat is at your own risk. Life vests are provided.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You are free to email/text us at any time throughout your stay.
- Absolutely no vehicle access to lawn between house and lake as the septic system is beneath the lawn.
- All beds have linens on them. However, there are no towels provided. Please bring your own.
- Please do not put anything but natural waste in the toilet. There is a bin provided in the bathroom for paper, towels, tissue, etc.
- Any food trash left outside may result in unwanted interactions with the local inhabitants.
- Garbage should be left in the brown garbage box located by the entrance.
- Please note that we do not allow the use of our washer and dryer.
- Please, leave the place in the same condition you find it
- Life jackets located inside of ottoman.
-Use thermostat to setup temperature in the fridge.
- Filleting / cleaning fish: ONLY on the beach by the lake (there is a table just for that). Do not filet fish inside the cottage. Discarding fish remains: please wrap remains in a bag and put them in the brown garbage box that is by the entrance of the cottage. Please, never dispose of remains in lake or on land. Bag with fish waste MUST be inside the brown garbage box at all times.