Spacious 1090 sqf suite in a nice quiet area, yet very close to downtown Vancouver (15 minutes by skytrain or driving). Suite comes furnished with new furniture, I designed the place to be cozy and offer everything one may need away from home. Walking distance to Queen Elizabeth park, King Edward station, shops, restaurants, etc. One direct train (Canada line) to downtown Vancouver and the international airport.
I guess the pictures will tell you about the space better than writing, that's why I tried to take as many pictures as possible. Here is a few more amazing things about the place you should know:
- Free printing: yes, it's free. Since a lot of services now require printing from home like boarding pass and sometimes it's cheaper to buy ticket online, I think a printer will make your trip more enjoyable. If you don't bring your laptop, no worry, I left a Macbook there for you to use.
- Free street parking with plenty of spots
- Kitchen is fully equipped with coffee maker (and of course free coffee), toaster, blender, knife set, cookware, etc. Basically you are at home from home.
- If you have more than 4 people, I will provide an air mattress and places it in the living room. The sofa is also big and can accommodate one more person.
- The place can host up to 7 people.
Zugang für Gäste
You can use anything in the apartment, please take good care of them.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live upstairs so basically I can assist you when needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The suite is in the basement so you may notice some noise from activities above. My husband often wakes up at 8AM and prepare to leave for work so you may notice some noise. We always try to minimize noise before 10AM and after 10PM. All of our bedrooms are located on the second floor so your space should be quiet at night. However, if you are light sleeper, this is something you should take into consideration before booking.
- No shoes in the house
- No party at anytime
- Strictly no smoking inside the apartment at anytime or $300 fine will apply. You can smoke at the deck, we have a very nice deck with table, chairs, astray and gazebo.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 305 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, my name is Van. I've been a host on Airbnb since the service is still relatively new to the market. Hosting people around the world is a wonderful experience to me. I find Airbnb quite amazing as it provides us a brand new travelling experience; no more boring hotel room, now each time we travel, we have a chance to live in impressive houses at relatively lower cost. I'm currently living in Vancouver (Canada), my cousin Thai Anh is taking care of the listings in Saigon (Vietnam).