True to Brooklyn, my Urban Cottage is both historic in nature and modern in feeling. My goal is to provide a boutique hotel experience with the feeling of a designer's home- set in an historic townhouse in one of NYC's most exciting neighborhoods.
The Urban Cottage is a recently renovated & fully furnished one-bedroom apartment on the second floor of a townhouse dating back to 1880.
I'm an interior designer, and I live on the first floor. My goal is to provide a boutique hotel experience, and I take details seriously. The bed, linens, and towels are exceptionally comfortable and the unit is both stylish and meticulously clean.
My closest friends and family routinely stay in this space, and I've programmed it for multiple uses like enjoying quiet mornings, working from home, having a cocktail before a night on the town, and enjoying a good read before going to sleep. Included is a map of the neighborhood showing my greatest hits for eating and shopping within blocks of the house, including delivery menus from my favorite restaurants.
The Urban Cottage is a completely private apartment and sleeps 2 in a queen-size bed. There is a washer/dryer in the unit, air conditioning, wi-fi, a full kitchen with dishwasher, and big closets. Additionally, there is a hair dryer, clothes iron, coffee maker, and electric kettle.
1. This building observes Quiet Hours from 12am-8am
2. Smoking (or vaping) is NOT allowed in the unit. Smoking is allowed outside only.
3. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The Homeowner has not represented this unit as an event facility,
therefore, there is a limit to the number of any visitors at any one time (in addition to registered occupants) of four
(4). At no time may any of these visitors remain overnight or assume any guest privileges whatsoever, including but not limited to the use of the kitchenette and shower.
5. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. We allow children with the following stipulations:
- Guests are responsible for any and all necessary 'baby proofing'.
- Children under age 13 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
8. The use of the high-speed broadband internet connection is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Comcast, Inc.
9. No pets are allowed.
10. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
By booking this property, you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms in the above rental agreement
Dieser Gastgeber hat 59 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen