Sabaidee! Welcome to The Deck House.
We are located in a residential neighborhood on the Nam Khan River just minutes from the tourist center of Luang Prabang Town.
Ideal if you are searching for something local but like coming home to a comfortable setting after a long day of checking out the sights.
Whether you are traveling alone, as a couple or as part of a larger group, with 4 double rooms we are an excellent choice.
Live life like a Luang Prabang expat! Stay with us at The Deck House.
The Rasasi room is a cosy Queen sized room at the rear of the house and has views out onto the Nam Khan river, Mount Phousi temple and the surrounding mountains.
The bed linen is cool Egyptian cotton to maximize comfort and includes luxurious Turkish cotton towels. You will find plenty of storage in the locally made full size wardrobe and bedside tables.
This room shares a bathroom with the Hmong room. The bathroom is spacious with a full size vanity, bathtub and heated shower. Shower gel and shampoo are complimentary.
You will find plenty of space to relax outside of your room. Either downstairs in the main guest sitting area where the television is located or perhaps you would like to read a book in the upstairs seating area beside the balcony. Or you can watch life go by from the balcony itself.
The large deck area at the rear of the house overlooks the Nam Khan river and features views of the mountains that ring Luang Prabang and Mount Phousi Temple.
Zugang für Gäste
- Have a chat, watch a film or listen to some music in our main floor sitting room.
- Enjoy the deck with views of the mountains, Nam Khan river and Mount Phousi Temple.
- Relax in the upstairs sitting room with ceiling fan.
- Watch the world go by on our upstairs balcony.
- Take a spin around the neighborhood or over the old wooden bridge into town on our two complimentary bicycles.
- For a small additional fee we will launder, dry and fold your clothes.
Interaktion mit Gästen
My wife Meryl and I live at the property and are always available to help. We want your experience at our home and in Luang Prabang to be one of your lifetime memories (good ones).
We can assist with transportation, maps, local restaurants, sights, etc. All you need do is ask.
Meryl and I would be delighted to be your hosts.
Weitere wichtige Infos
All our guests need to know that we have pets around the house.
We have a house cat and 3 dogs who are restricted to the rear of the house and are only allowed inside in the evening to spend time with us.
- As is Lao custom, no shoes in the house please
- No overnight visitors allowed
- Maximum of 2 persons per room