Have a group in town for college graduation, reunion, or marathon? Enjoy our 2,500 square feet townhouse with 4 bedrooms and dedicated 2 car parking. Just north of Center City, 3 blocks to hip Fairmount Ave with easy access to bus, trolley, & subway within 1-5 blocks. Please read our entire listing for information. If interested in dates that are unavailable, please send us a message.
The house is a spacious townhouse, set on an extra wide lot with a generous amount of sunshine. The house is three stories with hardwood floors and has a finished basement, which is open to guests.
We offer four guest rooms, one with a king-sized bed, two with real queen sized-beds, and one with a comfortable futon. Each room comes furnished with a bed, fresh sheets, clean blankets, pillows, and towels.
There is a kitchen equipped with fridge, dishwasher, counter and island for prepping food, and kitchen table for eating. The kitchen is well stocked with all the pots, pans, and cooking utensils you'll need to make a nice meal at home. You are welcome to use our washer and dryer, located on the second floor.
We offer additional sleeping facilities, including: 1 queen sized air mattresses and a comfortable couch (nicknamed "The Green Monster" for its ability to lull people into a deep sleep).
Floor by floor:
-1st Floor: living room, kitchen, half-bathroom, and access to parking
- 2nd Floor: 2 guest rooms, one with a king sized bed, one with a queen sized bed, laundry room, and full bathroom with shower and tub
- 3rd floor: master bedroom suite, with a real queen sized bed, en suite bathroom with shower and jacuzzi tub, one bedroom with full-sized futon
- Parking is available for two cars and is accessed via an alley behind the house. Free on-street parking is also available.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will not be present during your stay, but will be close by and available by phone.
Weitere wichtige Infos
People of all of races, ethnicities, creeds, gender identities, nationalities, sexual identities, and ages are welcome here.
We want you to feel as comfortable as possible in our house! That said, there are a few things that we ask of you, including that you treat our house with respect, as you would likely treat your own. No pets, smoking, drugs, weapons, or additional guests are permitted. We do not allow guests to host parties at our house. We also appreciate our guests respecting things that our clearly ours and not for sharing, i.e. belongings in closet, drawers, cabinets, etc. Guests and invitees are responsible for damages or losses caused by such guests/invitees.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 45 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
- Marisa is a PA-native, works in active transportation (bike lanes/crosswalks/anything that makes it easier for people to walk, bike, and roll!) and loves running, hiking, and being outside.
- Pete is a NY-state native, engineer and consultant, triathlete and outdoors enthusiast.
- We've been in Philly for the past seven years and love this city.
- We love skiing, camping, hiking, and traveling. We're also into cooking - especially Cuban food mmm.
- We are both avid travelers and have lived all over the world. When we bought our house a few years ago we knew that we wanted to open it up to others who are interested in visiting this city that we love.