Villa Waru can be described as a wonderful oasis of paradise away from the turbulent world these days! No word can truly convey the experience you will have here, nor all the little things that make all the difference when on holiday: atmosphere, quality of the meals, attention to details of all aspects of the stay, or the way the staff go out of the way to pamper you.
--> Free American breakfast on 1st morning
--> Billiard table
--> Maid, Butler, Chef, Transport, Security services available
Villa Waru is a magical property offering a combination of luxury, space, safety and privacy unmatched in Bali. Located in an established resort area of Nusa Dua, Bali, with easy access to beaches, golf courses, and major tourist attractions, the residence is an ideal private home retreat for families, couples or small teams to escape to paradise.
Located in established resort area of Nusa Dua, Bali, with easy access to beach, golf course, and major tourist attractions, villa Waru is an ideal private home retreat for families or big group of friends to escape to paradise.
There are 7 individual suites comprising two separate residences (the Garden (4 bedrooms) & the Pond villa (3 bedrooms)) within the spacious 1.5-acre (6,000 square meters) property, each with their own distinct style that can be taken separately or as a group. Each suite is air-conditioned, features en-suite bathrooms and is equipped with telephone, entertainment equipment and private dining areas designed with a creativity that keeps the practical in symmetry with the sensual.
The residences are decorated in a charming fusion of Dutch colonial and Asian furniture. Artwork, silk hangings, elegant painting and curios all come from the owner’s personal collections, reflecting their love of the arts and crafts of South East Asia. The furnishings are discreet and well placed creating a relaxed vacation atmosphere.
The gardens that meander through the property inspire thoughts of Eden as water falls, ponds reflect and fish swim through glades of blossom and bending boughs. Petals fall and lilies float, this is a place of myriad purpose. A place to reflect and withdraw; to renew and relax; or simply to gather with friends and family to celebrate the essence of being alive.
Welcome to Villa Waru.
***The GARDEN RESIDENCE is composed of four suites and is ideal for groups or families***
- The GOLDEN SUITE: With a stunning, canopied four poster bed, crisp cotton bed sheets, feather duvet and two antique armoires this room is a place for Sheharazade to tell her stories and weave the magic of love. The bathroom with generous sized bath, garden shower and woven grass roof completes the indulgence. The Golden Suite has a private terrace with landscaped water features and adjoins the spacious living room and entertainment viewing area.
60 sqm (650 sf) + 50 sqm (550 sf) living room & terrace. Queen 4-poster bed.
- The TEAK SUITE: Set on the second floor with marvellous views of the gardens and endless horizons, this entirely teak room, specially crafted by a master ship builder, has a king sized bed and walk through dressing room. A verandah extends from the suite from which to watch the rising of the sun or enjoy an evening supper.
50 sqm (550 sf) + 50 sqm (550 sf) living room. King bed.
- The GECKO SUITE: A pavilion suite that stands alone in the Garden Residence, the Gecko Suite is a tribute to Balinese design and history.There is a queen sized four-poster bed and a Balinese style bathroom and an outdoor shower. Private and intimate in feeling, the Gecko suite looks onto a perfumed garden and a koi fishpond, a treat for the senses and possibly the most private of all the suites on the property.
40 sqm (430 sf) + 50 sqm (550 sf) living room. Queen 4-poster bed.
- The COLORFUL SUITE: This is the fun casual bedroom, close to the kitchen, next door to the TV room with its large television, all sorts of games and toys, the Colorful Suite has a queen sized bunk bed (convertible to single queen) and a great place for a family with children, a fun couple or young adults sharing.
30 sqm (320 sf) + 30 sqm (320 sf) living room. Bunk bed with queen and double mattresses. Can be 1 queen. Up to 4 pax.
Close to the main pool and the kitchen, the ambiance of the Garden residence with its mature garden, pergola and open dining areas is reminiscent of a Mediterranean villa.
Family meals can be served on the upstairs veranda; the dining bale, poolside or guests can eat privately under the greenery of the pergolas outside the suites. The large round table can hold an intimate dinner for up to 14 people.
***THE POND RESIDENCE***
--> Billiard table
Three independent suites located around a large pond with small islands make up the Pond Residence.
At night, the designer lighting makes each suite a private haven with only the twinkle of lights in the near distance to indicate you are not actually afloat on a charming island.
The long teak table on the terrace of the Lucky Eight Suite can seat up to fourteen people. Over meals diners can gaze out over the ponds, hear the waterfall trickling and see fish swimming. A Bose sound system provides for a most pleasurable listening experience.
- The SPARKLE SUITE: Two chandeliers of hand crafted brass and crystals suspended from the ceiling along with the sparkling reflection of light cast from nearby pond give this suite its name. A high king sized bed plumped with cushions and silk covers is the perfect place to make dreams come true, and, at the foot of the bed, a silk carpet to transport you into a wonderland state of bliss. One side of the room is a transposed wall of an antique Mandara house and he other walls are decorated with fine silk weavings and antique art.
The bathroom is modern in design with a generous sized shower and bath, twin sinks, handmade glass bead screens and floor-to-ceiling windows that look onto prolific greenery.
A teak terrace sits just outside the open doors, over the pond, with a table, chairs and a long comfortable sofa. Sitting here you look out over the ponds to the waterfall and the blossom-laden boughs of the frangipani trees. This is a pavilion you may never leave except to take a swim in the saline water pool a footstep away.
40 sqm (430 sf) + 10 sqm (100 sf) terrace. Queen bed.
- The PURPLE SUITE: Purple, rich and indulgent. The teak platform bed holds three full size mattresses which make a gloriously huge bed.
The pantry, the entertainment equipment, the Romanesque shower and bathtub in this suite calls for champagne or chocolate. Through the sliding doors is a pool with a shaded island and lovely water gardens.
The Purple Suite can be set up for couples or for children or even a couple with children. Generous in size and with high ceilings this well sized suite is multipurpose and entirely, elegantly, self-sufficient.
60 sqm (640 sf) + 10 sqm (100 sf) terrace. 4-poster bed (3.4 x 2 m) (11 ft x 6.5 ft) provides three single beds, 2 single beds or one large bed. Pantry.
- LUCKY EIGHT SUITE: A unique house set in its own right, the Lucky Eight has two octagonal rooms which sit together to form their own figure of eight which can accommodate a couple or family. The domed ceiling of the Morrocan-style shower room and a special outdoor bath are set amongst the lilies in the ponds, lending an air of the debonair to this suite.
A private palace, this suite is possibly the most decadent hideaway this side of Bali, with its enchanting grotto wine cellar, fully equipped bar, and in-house cinema facilities. Upstairs is the club lounge styled reading room; with its deep armchairs and well-stocked bookshelf making it a perfect indoor retreat.
50 sqm (550 sf) + 60 sqm (650 sf) living room and terrace. King 4-poster bed. DVD/VCD in bedroom. Bose stereo system. 66” projector screen, DVD player, pool table, wine bar in cellar. Pantry with micowave-oven.
Our guests are pampered by the gentle competence of Parti. Over the past 2 years, Parti has led the villa team as a family and offered discreet and competent service to all guests with the magical Bali touch. In addition to performing the role as The Butler, Parti supervises the service team and operational matters of the villa. She will greet you upon arrival to help you arrange activities for your stay, and again every morning for the duration of your stay. She can help customize menus, organize meal events, make restaurant reservations, and investigate off-the-beaten track adventures to suite your vacation.
Our resident chef Arys will happily craft menus for your stay using the finest available ingredients, providing for specific requests such as vegetarian, vegan or macrobiotic foods as well as children and fussy eaters, using organic produce that is becoming increasingly available from the local markets. He can provide you with a variety of choices from Indonesian and Western menus and also create sumptuous dinners for up to fourteen guests. For large families and group parties, she can co-ordinate with you to arrange for catering service.
For events and special occasions, the villa is capable of providing buffet style catering for up to 20 people. For larger groups, the villa staff will direct you to our recommended caterers such as Bali Catering and Bumbu Bali. For a special treat, a Balinese banquet with dancers can be held with the performance taking place on the garden island in the lagoon.
Our driver Made and a seven passenger car is available to our guests as part of the service for a to provide shopping trips and day-tours. Made speaks exceptional English and some Japanese. He is professional, honest, and very knowledgeable of Bali.
Additional car services, at standard rates, can be organized in advance of your arrival or with 24-hours notice during your stay.
The residence is set within a gated community in Nusa Dua and also offers a high wall around the villa itself. On your arrival you will be met and greeted by the communities' security personnel who operate around the clock. Additional security personnel are employed within the villa and remain at your service twenty-four hours a day.
To make your stay with us as relaxing as possible, we offer a range of amenities to suit your needs. This includes:
-En-suite safety boxes
-Telephones each room
-Internet connection via the villa’s laptop using a wireless modem from any part of the property.
-Satellite TV in main living areas
-An extensive library of CDs, DVDs, VHSs and books
-A variety of children’s games and pool toys.
Zugang für Gäste
Note that there is the possibility to book the 2 villas independently. Inquiry for more information or check my profile page to find the independent listings for each villa.
Interaktion mit Gästen
As I'm not often in Bali, it will generally be my staff that will welcome you at the villa and take care of you during your stay. If I'm not in Bali, I'm always reachable via email and I guaranty to respond fast. My team is trained to take good care of our guests and make sure they have a wonderful stay
Weitere wichtige Infos
While you will be in Bali, I can assist you with booking any tourist activity (Diving, Surf lessons, Rafting, trekking etc) or tickets to Gili slands, Lombok, Nusa Lembongan etc
Here is a non-exhaustive list of what we can help you with:
• Airport pick-up and drop-off can be organized (Rp 200 000.-/way, up to 6 pax).
• Rent a car/motorbike (car with a driver/tour guide fitting 6 pax costs Rp 600 000.-/day; motorbike is Rp 50 000/day
• Arrange surf lessons (starting at Rp 350 000 per person/day)
• Organize a private yoga session at the villa
• Traditional Balinese massage and beauty services hair, nails & waxing
• Laundry and ironing services
• Possibility to have dinner prepared at the villa upon request
• Stocking food from supermarket and cooking lunch or dinner.
• Tickets to the Gili Islands and Lombok (Rp 600 000.- return ticket)
• Scuba diving trips, Rafting, Bali Volcano Trekking, and many more...
We can help you with ANY request, so don't feel shy, just ask!
I am looking forward to welcoming you at Villa Waru.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or inquiries.
Hello, my name is Rano, I'm originally from Jakarta but I've been leaving in various countries such as France, England, Scotland and Canada. I now spend most of my time between Bali and Jakarta.
I love travelling just like you and therefore I know what you can expect from the place you're renting: clean, quiet, practical, good Wifi connection, beautiful decor, local support to get around and fully enjoy your holidays without having to struggle to get things organised etc...
My philosophies in life are:
-Treat other people the way you want them to treat you
-Everything happens for a reason
-Live your life to the fullest; you never know what will tomorrow be made of
As I travel a lot, I am not often able to meet guests in person. But I have created a reliable and friendly local team to assist you during your stay. You can check my reviews to see how wonderful my team is and I can insure you that if you decide to stay at one of the villas I have to offer you will have a wonderful time.
Don't hesitate to drop me an email for any enquiry.
Me and my team are looking forward to hosting you on Airbnb. All feedback will be listened to and any ideas you may have on how to improve the atmosphere or facilities at the villa will be much appreciated.