Located in the city of Alto Paraíso de Goiás, guests enjoy complete privacy & the feeling of being on their own farm amidst the healing power of nature.
The property offers a house, cottage, kid’s playhouse, al fresco dining area & farm animals. Amid the vegetation of the Cerrado, the 1,630 acres of its area lay gardens, fields, hills, riverine forests, springs, lake & waterfall.
Just 5.6km from the city & easy access from the GO-118, the prime location favors visits to restaurants &cafes.
Accommodates up to 8 people and has a living room with porch, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
The living room is equipped with sofa with a trundle bed, dining table, TV and free Wi-Fi.
The kitchen is equipped with stove, refrigerator and utensils.
Bedroom 1 has a king size bed, Bedroom 2 has a queen size bed; Bedroom 3 has a twin trundle bed.
The three bedrooms have built-in closets and 100% cotton bed and bath linen.
The bathroom shower has solar heating system and, if necessary, electric heating. Upon request, the insect screens are placed in the morning and taken out at night.
The House and Cottage can be booked together or separately depending on your needs.
Zugang für Gäste
Al fresco dining area is shared. Breakfast/meals can be provided at an additional cost.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Caretakers are available 24 hours a day.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Given the instability of the electricity distribution service in rural areas, at times, the power may be lacking. Provided towels are not for use in waterfalls, trails or hiking.
• Observe silence after 10 pm
• Blasting music is not allowed at any time
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is not permitted in any inside area
• Dispose of the organic waste in the proper bin in the kitchen
• Dispose of dry garbage (paper, plastic, glass, and metal) in the proper trash cans in the house
• Avoid leaving trash of any kind on the ground and/or on the trails during walks, including cigarettes. If you have to discard of something during the tour, please bring a bag for disposal and dispose of it at the farm
• Towels are not to be used in waterfalls, trails or hiking.
• Host does not provide mineral water. Guests should purchase mineral water before arrival.
• Please be mindful to not soil linens with oil or makeup.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 9 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen