Spacious and sunny apartment in wonderful central area Old West. The apartment located on the second floor has one bedroom.
The kitchen is fully furnished for visitors who enjoy cooking. If not, there are many excellent restaurants within walking distance.
You will stay in the middle of Amsterdam but will have a good night sleep as the neighborhood is very peaceful.
Spacious living room with sofa and big dining table.
kitchen; fully equipped for self-catering.
Bedroom with double bed in it.
Enjoy the private, quiet balcony!
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the entire apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You can reach us at all times via phone or the Airbnb app. We are in town, online and happy to assist.
Weitere wichtige Infos
For your comfort, we will provide you with fresh made up beds and towels upon arrival. We will always provide a map of Amsterdam, some brochures and a list with some personal (local) recommendations.
- Check in: 3.00 PM (unless agreed otherwise)
- Check in after 8:00 PM: we charge €20 extra to cover our expenses
- Check out: 11.00 AM
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Please keep the noise down. We kindly ask you to respect your neighbours;
- No loud music after 10.00 PM;
- No house parties;
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- No smoking inside the apartment;
- No drugs. The use of drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,-
- We provide you with clean bedsheets and one medium sized towel (140x70 cm) per person at no additional charge. Please leave them after check out;
- Extra towels are available for rent for €2 per towel.
- Please do not use any other towels and/or bedlinen you might find in the house. We will charge you €25,- for dry cleaning services.
- Please do not accept any mail packages from the mailman, only the house owner is allowed to do so;
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment in as close to the same state as you found it, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- Make sure you turn off the lights, heating and gas when these are not needed - please respect the environment;
- Please do not park your bikes directly in front of the apartment, but in a designated area only;
- In the unfortunate event that you lose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts;
- Umbrella’s can be used, but please leave them after check out;
We hope you will have a great stay. Please contact us in case of any questions or problems.
My name is Charles, I am married to Liesbeth, we have three daughters - the youngest still lives with us. We have a large house and from time time we do BnB.
Hope to see you in Amsterdam