This private, sun-filled retreat is located on the top floor of our new and modern row home. We are just steps away from the Red Line Metro Station (Brookland-CUA), Catholic University, Arts Walk, and many awesome restaurants/bars. Included in your stay is access to one parking spot directly behind the house – a rare find in DC!
We look forward to welcoming you to the nation’s capital!
1. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND is permitted in the house OR on the rooftop terrace
2. No unregistered guests are permitted on the property at anytime during your stay - if you have a question about this please ask
3. I love animals, but sorry we can’t accommodate pets
4. Please be mindful you are in a neighborhood, so please watch for children and pets when driving around the community
5. This should go without saying, but no drugs or firearms in the home - this includes marijuana
6. Please be respectful of the check-in (3:00 PM) and check-out (11:00 AM) times
7. Please remove your shoes at the door
8. If you have food containers, dispose of them in the large garbage bin outside
9. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM – 7:00 AM. You are free to come and go as you please, just remember you are walking through common areas as you enter/exit the home
10. Please do not use the front door unless it's an emergency. The back door has a key pad that guests will use to let themselves in and out. Be sure you lock the door when exiting the home.
- If you need to store luggage outside of the check-in/check-out times, we are happy to make arrangements with you if the space is available
- After booking, please let us know (1) if you will need parking and (2) what time you plan on checking in so we can be available to assist should any issues arise
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Hey y’all! I’m a southern transplant who moved to D.C. almost 12 years ago after graduating college. I instantly fell in love with the city and everything it had to offer. I live with my husband, Ben, and our yorkie pup, Bella. I enjoy traveling, watching trash television, and volunteering my time to causes I feel passionately about. I simply cannot live without coffee and French fries. We are sports enthusiasts who can be found at Nats Park or the Verizon Center cheering on Ovechkin.
If you’re traveling to the area, I’d love to host you and show you around my city.