Über dieses Inserat
Chalet Credence Morzine, restored 200 year old chalet with the following accommodation booked individually or as the whole chalet:-
2 Double bedrooms en suite
Twin bedroom shared bathroom
4 bed room shared bathroom
Family room en suite with double and 2 x singles
Family room in basement with separate access with Kingsize bed and 2 x bunk beds, ensuite with walk in wardrobes
The chalet is a wonderfully restored farmhouse which is over 200 years old with loads of character and original features.
There is a superfast wifi and a log fire with large flatscreen TV, SKY SPORTS and DVD player etc.
There is large open plan living area with separate snug area for children o relax. Fantastic dining room is also well equipped for formal dining evenings at home.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire building plus your own private room.
You also have use of the outdoor hot tub on the decking.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Kevin will be available to assist with any problems or queries, he lives locally.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is lots to do in the area, look on the Morzine Avoriaz web site for full details of all activities.
The linen is not provided but it can be ordered from a local pressing company for a small fee, or you can bring your own linen to save costs. Please leave the as chalet as clean as you find it, there is a cleaning fee.
Please keep the chalet clean and tidy and do not reorganise the furniture. Leave the chalet as you find it please.
HOT TUB DISCLAIMER.
The Hot tub can be a pleasurable and relaxing experience. However for your safety and enjoyment there are strict rules and guidelines that must be adhered to when using the Hot tub. This is an important health and safety legal requirement for Hot tubs used in a commercial environment.
The signatory is responsible for making sure that all members of their party, and their guests, are aware of, and strictly adhere to the guidelines. Please note you are responsible for the water quality within the hot tub. You will be given training and chemicals to ensure the water quality is correct before and after it’s use.
Please note the Agent that a member of staff will visit during your stay to check the water balance and quality. If the water quality is not maintained to a satisfactory level of quality as you have been advised, the hot tub will be drained and turned off and you will be charged 100 Euros from your damage deposit.
It is vital that the pool is kept clean for your own safety. Failure to do so results in the water balance changing which seriously diminishes the effectiveness of the sanitising chemicals. This in turn can lead to nasty microbiological bacteria multiplying rapidly causing a number of serious hazards to user’s health.
Please do take a shower and use the toilet prior to entering the tub.
Do not submerge your head under the water, do not drink the water, or allow the water to enter your mouth.
Please report any illnesses following Hot tub usage to the office immediately. This is extremely important if pneumonia-like symptoms are experienced.
It is very important that the Hot tub is NEVER switched off at the mains switch (even if you are not using it). There may be an extra charge deducted from your bond if the tub is switched off during your stay.
Risk to children – Extreme caution must be exercised to prevent unauthorised access by under age children. The hot tub cover must remain closed at all times unless a responsible adult is present.
No children under 4 years old are permitted in the tub, as they cannot regulate their body temperatures suitably. All children under 16 using the hot tub must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Instruct your children to shower and visit the toilet prior to use of the tub and inform them to keep their heads out of the water (especially mouth and ears).
Remind everyone that wet surfaces can be very slippery. Make sure everyone takes care entering and leaving the tub.
Under no circumstances remove the operating panel on the tub.
• Do not remove suction fittings (filter standpipes) located in the filter compartment
• Do not jump into the hot tub.
• People with infectious diseases should not use the tub.
• Keep all loose articles of clothing or hanging jewellery away from rotating jets and other moving components.
• Do not stand on the tub cover.
• The use of drugs, alcohol or medication before or during tub use, may lead to a danger of drowning.
• Persons using medication should consult their doctor before using the tub. Some medications may cause drowsiness, do not use the tub if your medication induces drowsiness, affects your heart rate, blood pressure or circulation.
• Pregnant women, persons suffering from obesity, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory problems, or diabetes should consult a doctor before using the tub.
• Prolonged immersion in hot water can result in hyperthermia – a dangerous condition that occurs when the internal body temperature exceeds 37 degrees centigrade.
• Symptoms include, unawareness of impending hazard, failure to perceive heat, failure to recognise the need to exit the tub, unconsciousness resulting in a danger of drowning.
• Do not use the tub immediately after strenuous exercise.
• Test the water with your hand before entering the tub to make sure it is comfortable.
• Use the lock cover when the tub is not in use (whether full or empty)
• Always shower before use, perfumes, hair products, fake tan can contaminate the water, and you may be charged for this.
• Do not drag the vinyl cover using the cover straps, always use the handles.
• Do not attempt to open the electrical box.
• Do not use any glass wear or crockery in the tub. If glassware is broken this will result in the hot tub being drained, cleaned and re filled, for which there will be a charge.
• Do not allow any pets in the tub.
• Do not use detergent or soaps of any kind in the tub.
• Do not drink the water.
• The tub is very deep; do not allow anyone to sleep in it.
• Please treat the tub as it was your own as maintenance is very expensive.
• Any damaged to the cover or tub will be charged for.
• Please be aware that the hot tub must not be used after 10pm as this may cause a nuisance to neighbours.
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.