Private room with full bed and share bath in beautiful home located at the heart of Clear Lake City, where Space Center Houston and Johnson Space Center resides. The house is 20 minutes from downtown Houston, near the relaxing water of Galveston Bay. This thriving community offers many amenities for business, families: fishing, boating, recreations: annual ballunar liftoff festival, Kemah boardwalk, Space Center of Houston, Armand Bayou wild life park.
The room has a full bed and a shared bath. It has a walk in closet. There is a dresser for your use. Desk and wifi are available for your virtual office. Hair dryer and towels are in the bathroom closet. The iron and iron board are in the laundry room.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest have access to the kitchen and the family room to watch TV. Guest can use the refrigerator to store food. Please clean up after yourself after you use it.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am in and out, thus will not be there all of the time. If you need me and I am not there, you can always text or call. I do have information booklet about the area and things to do provided for you upon check in.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The neighborhood is in an upscale quiet neighbor where neighbors are friendly. Please respect the peace and quietness of the area and avoid loud music or noises.
- No shoes in the house
- Quiet hours is 10 pm - 8 am
- Please put new linens on bed for the next guest before you leave
- Replace all dirty linens and put them in the laundry basket in laundry room before you leave
- Place dirty towels in the laundry basket in the laundry room before you leave
- If there is no other guests in the house, please turn off the AC and lock the door behind you when you check out
- Please clean up after yourself, wash all your dirty dishes after you use the kitchen
Dieser Gastgeber hat 5 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, I love to travel and like to meet other travelers. I was an engineer working for big corporations and NASA, but I decided to follow my heart. I changed career and I just finished my master in clinical psychology and is hoping to get my license as a mental health counselor, helping people to overcome depression and anxiety and improve their quality of life.