Built by the Amish, this wonderful cabin was just built last spring! Along with its rural country location, there are great distant mountain views. Be our guests to enjoy the lake for swimming! Come explore the country roads, trails to hike, a farm stand close by for fresh veggies and even a nearby Geocache to find. What a great retreat for those seeking to just get away from the everyday hustle and unwind.
Remember to bring your hotspot if you wish to have internet access. There is a satellite dish for TV/movies and a DVD player if you bring some movies of your own. Games and magazines also available.
If you like to cook, the cabinets have assorted staples and fresh farm eggs are in the refrigerator. Assorted pots and pans are also available. There also is a BBQ grill too!
There is a full bathroom with shower. Assorted towels and wash clothes are available for you along with some toiletries.
Just want to relax...... sit back and unwind on the screened front porch which has the best seat around for watching the sunsets. There also is an outdoor dining set and some chairs should you want to enjoy the sun. Don't be surprised if you see a deer or wild turkeys! They love to visit.
Zugang für Gäste
Cream Hill Lake Beach access available to our guests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I work in Cornwall during the week and live close by so I am always available should you have any questions.
- Please help keep the wood floors looking great - no shoes please inside.
- No outdoor fires other than the BBQ.
- Park in designated areas only.
- No smoking in the house, porch or outside.
- No candles.
- No parties, events or large gatherings.
- Please leave the cabin reasonably tidy, remove any food, bedding and towels in the laundry basket, trash and recyclables brought outside to the garbage cans.
- Check out before 12:00 noon
- The cabin is located on Cream Hill Lake. Lake access is privately owned. Please be respectful of other peoples properties and wishes.
I consider myself blessed to live and work in the same area that I grew up in. I went to college in the Boston area, worked in the Architectural field for 15 years and then became a full time mom returning to my roots in the country.
I love to cook, design homes, space plan, grow flowers I can't kill and plant way too many vegetables in the summer. Growing up on a farm, I have my own small farm now complete with 6 donkeys. Can never have enough donkeys!