Über dieses Inserat
• Your private room is centrally located in the heart of lovely El Poblado, at the amazing Provenza!
• Lovely, fully furnished apartment surrounded by nature.
• Great location. Steps away to the most trendy places in town.
• Everything you may need is nearby. Supermarkets, coffee shops, better restaurants, bars, night clubs and more. Walking distance to Lleras Park, Poblado Park and Milla de Oro.
• El Poblado is gorgeous, intimate, and very safe. Best neighborhood in Medellin!
Big, lovely apartment created especially for travelers and their needs.
• Comfortable living room. 43” HDTV with Netflix account
• Unique tropical nature and city views from an amazing 12th floor. You'll be amazed by the beauty of the location
• Private room: Double bed, desk/workspace, night stand, lamp, closet
• Private Bathroom & shower. Hot water.
• Big, fully equipped kitchen
Zugang für Gäste
Feel at home staying here. You're welcome to use the whole apartment and all the furniture as if it was your own home. Nice living room with 43” HDTV and comfortable sofa bed, balcony featuring great views from a 12th floor, big usable fully equipped kitchen. 10MB WiFi. Laundry facilities are open for your use with NO extra charge.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Since we're local, we're able to help you out with everything you need to have a great time in Medellin. We want you to have the greatest experience in our city :) and we'll be glad to welcome you into our home and give you the best advices to enjoy the most out of your trip here.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The average nightly temperature in Medellin is cool and comfortable ranging between (F) 58 degrees and 65 degrees. Many of our guests rarely require air conditioning; nonetheless, we can give you a fan upon request.
It is rarely reported in travel books and periodicals but Medellin possesses outstanding pure drinking water from the tap. We invite you to try-drink up!
- No prostitution or drugs
- No loud noise after 11:00 pm
Dieser Gastgeber hat 67 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I like to share with new people, I like to learn new things and teach things. I am a lover of nature, also of cities, I lived 7 years in Italy, my father is German and mother of Colombia.
I am friendly, willing to solve any situation and never a bad attitude
I like the general culture so I can talk easily of any topic.
I want to show everything that my city Medellin and surrounding areas have to offer.
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.