A beautiful escape from a busy life, Yanchep Beach Retreat sits in a prime location to take a deep breathe from the hustle and bustle. This perfectly furnished beach house will leave you feeling instantly at home and refreshed from within. Walk over the road to the beach or laze by the pool, perfect walking distance to local shops and amenities, you'll have everything you need to completely relax and unwind.
- The exact number of people (including children of any age) as well as additional visitors that stay overnight must be stated
- Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighboring properties especially between 10pm - 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy
- Pool gates must be closed at all times and children should not be left unsupervised in the pool area. No glassware is permitted in the pool area.
- Whenever you are absent from the property, close all windows and lock all doors to maintain security
- Defective, broken or missing furnishings, equipment or kitchen utensils must be reported to management
- Kitchen, oven, gas stove, refrigerator and kitchen utensils have to be left clean. Towels and bedding to be placed in the laundry room to be washed by others. Please leave the house clean and tidy as you found it
- Management takes no liability for stolen items and articles of value
- Guests are please asked to separate their waste into the containers provided (household garbage, paper and plastic-/glass bottles). Please place bins on the verge on Tuesday evening for garbage pick up Weds morning