The apartment is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood in Athens. Just 10' from archaeological museum and 20' from Syntagma square, with only one bus transport. Addressed to students, families and couples, convenient for entertainment or work.
- 2 Bedrooms ( one with 2 single size beds and the other with 1 double size bed)
-1 common use bathroom ( fully equipped)
-Spacial living room ( 1 convertible sofa-bed, 1 sofa and TV)
-kitchen ( fully equipped)
- Veranda comfortable and cozy for relaxation
*Air condition installed in every room
Zugang für Gäste
Each room can have its door locked for the protection of your privacy. You can also have access to the elevator and the terrace to enjoy the beautiful view of Athens (Acropolis, Lycabettus hill and Tourkovounia )
Interaktion mit Gästen
My main residency is not located in Ano Kypseli. This apartment is addressed only to the visitors .You can contact me to be there for anything you may need.
Weitere wichtige Infos
You must be informed of the possible cohabitation with other visitors at the same time period (sharing only the living room the bathroom, the kitchen and the veranda). It is possible to host more than 2 people because of the sofa-bed at the living room. You are kindly asked to respect the hygiene the house and your neighbors. There is legislation about the quiet hours which you must comply with.
- -hygiene rules
- -Think green . Turn of the lights before you leave .
- Pets only with pedigree
- -Smoking allowed only at the veranda
- -NO papers in the toilet ☺
- -Turn of the boiler before you take a bath
- -The apartment has been renovated entirely by my family and me . Please take care of it and love it like it was yours.
- -Quiet hours: (15:00-17:30 and 23:00-7:30)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello ! I'm Christopher! I am 22 years old and I am a student at the Agricultural University of Athens. I live with my family in Athens. I like theater, music and food! I like to spend many hours with my friends. I am social and looking forward to meet you, im waiting for you to have fun together with a walk in beautiful Athens!