My apartment is located at the traditional Japanese residential area, The decoration and the home appliances are full of Japanese style: natural wood floor, classic Japanese sliding doors, from small pieces of decorative racks to tables and cabinets are all made of wood.
In addition, the apartments are equipped with fully equipped kitchen, fully functional living room and bathroom. Welcome to my apartment to feel the most authentic Japanese habitual taste!
Offering airport transfer with fees.
My apartment is an ideal for small groups of 3 to 4 people or a family with children. The bedroom has two windows, the ventilation and lighting conditions are very good; the living room placed a soft and hard sofa (is also a sofa bed) and a large size TV, you can rest and enjoy yourself here; the living room has a door to the balcony, you can dry clothes on the balcony, and you can enjoy the sunshine here; kitchen equipped with the most completely, you can prepare a feast to your friends or families here; bathroom is equipped with bathtub and shower facilities. I also prepared for you with towels, shower gel and soap and other toiletries. You can live very easily at my place!
Room type: 1 bedroom+1 living room
Bed type: 1 single bed+1sofa bed+1 futon
Zugang für Gäste
* The facilities inside the room can be used, but please take good care of them. If some of them are damaged, you may need to pay for compensation.
Interaktion mit Gästen
~ You can contact me at any time by Airbnb message.
~ After booking confirmed, I will send you the detailed check-in instruction of the room on Airbnb.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. I hope my guests are kind and will keep my house clean.
2. Please don’t take pets into my house. Sorry about this inconvenience.
3. Smoking is not allowed in the room, also, no large PARTY, please do not bother the neighbors.
4. After 9 pm, please slow down the volume, because Japanese always want you to keep quiet at night.
5. Check-in time is after 16:00 and check-out time is before 11:00.
6. Facilities inside the room can all be used, but please take good care of them. If some of them are damaged, you may need to pay for compensation.
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 24. Dezember 2017 - 3. Januar 2018.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen