Über dieses Inserat
Whether you are in the city for holiday or business, this stylish property is the right place to stay in London. Situated in stunning and calm Greenwich, our 3 bedroom apartment will make you feel at home.
The apartment sits in the modern Atrium Heights building just a several minute walk from the Thames and beautiful Greenwich. Cutty Sark, a historic clipper ship built in the XIX century, National Maritime Museum and vast Greenwich Park are all just a 10 minute walk away from the property. Get to Canary Wharf with numerous shops and The famous O2 Arena in only 20 minutes by bus or car.
Visit the modern European bistro Bill's Greenwich Restaurant (13 Nelson Rd) and Kitcho (57 Greenwich High Rd) with fine Japanese food, and have a pint of real ale in The Dog & Bell (116 Prince St) pub, all the places are less than a 10 minute walk away.
There are several supermarkets in the vicinity including Sainsbury and Waitrose, and you can get to Greenwich Market with homemade scones and all types of street food in just 10 minutes on foot.
The Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich tube station is a 10 minute walk away, and you can get to the centre of the city with Big Ben and Trafalgar Square in 20-25 minutes.
1. The property sleeps six people only. Six people is the maximum number of people allowed in the property at any one time.
2. Please respect the fact that this is a residential area. Noise must be kept to a respectable level at all times so not to disturb the neighbours.
3. Absolutely strictly no parties allowed whatsoever. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave the property immediately.
4. No pets/animals please in the flat or in the building.
5. Smoking is not allowed in this apartment whatsoever.
6. Valid Identification, in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or national identification card (with photo) will be required from all guests at check in. Please note that we will not be able to exchange keys without a valid for of identification.
The check in cannot be completed by anyone other than the main guests checking in, whose names must be submitted to us prior to check in. To prevent fraud and to comply with our insurance, Keys cannot under any circumstances be given to a third party.
We understand that sometimes flights are sometimes late at night, early in the morning or sometimes delayed. However for very late or early check ins it is necessary to charge a fee: This is to cover the cost of sending someone to your property outside of normal working hours. London is a big city, travel at night or early morning is not always easy, and our greeters often come from quite far away to check you in.
Our charges are outlined below:
7 - 8pm and 8 - 9am: £25
8 - 10pm and 7 - 8am: £30
10 - 11:30pm and 6 - 7am: £50
1am - 6am: £60
Late check out is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
Mid-stay cleaning is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
The security deposit is fully refundable within 3 working days of check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.