This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath single family home is less than 2 miles from downtown Nashville. It has 4 queen beds, 6 twin beds and 2 full futons. There’s plenty of room for getting ready, 6 bath sinks, 4 showers, seating for 6 at a mirrored makeup counter, tankless water heater. House has WIFI and 50mbit cable, central heat and air. 10’x35’ back deck with seating for 14 and a large back yard. Washer & dryer, full kitchen, bonus room with 60” TV.
Plenty of room to accommodate large groups. Free parking for 5 cars on property. Large, shady backyard and we have available some outdoor games such as cornhole (bean bag toss) and horseshoes. The house is not currently setup with amenities to accommodate children so please bring what you need for them.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the full house which comes fully equipped! No need to worry about running to the store for toilet paper or paper towels, we provide all of that as well as laundry soap, cleaning products, etc. All linens, including the duvet covers are washed between guests and there are towels for everyone.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We're available to help when needed.
Simplified Rules (full rules below)
- Check in 3pm, check out 11am (early checkins or late checkouts may be possible, inquire with owners to make arrangements)
- Smoking allowed outdoors only, deposit all ash and butts in the trash, not on the ground
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am
- Clean up after yourself, excessive cleaning will result in additional fees
- No glitter or spray tan
- No animals
- Don't be destructive to the property or furnishings
- Stow garbage in outdoor receptacles
- Only flush bodily waste and toilet paper (no feminine products or condoms, etc)
- Don't tamper with exterior security cameras
- No firearms in property
- Inform owners immediately of any issues with the house or
hazardous conditions that may cause harm to persons or the house
1. Use of the property is only for the individuals in the Guest’s party. Any person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest(s). Guest(s) are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above. The vacation rental booking is not transferable to a 3rd party and Guest(s) will not re-let nor sublet the whole or any part of Property. Guest(s) will not use Property for any purpose other than a residential property.
2. Owner may enter into and upon the Property at any time, after notification to Guest, to make repairs or alterations therein as necessary for the preservation thereof.
3. Check in time is after 3:00 pm on the first day of the reservation; check out time is before 11:00 am on the last day of the reservation. No early check in or late checkout is permitted without prior approval of Owner.
4. NO SMOKING POLICY: (smoking allowed outdoor only) The Owner is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and pleasant communal environment for all guests. Smoking of any forms (such as cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, hookah, etc.) is prohibited inside of our building. Guest(s) are welcome to smoke outdoors, however all cigarette ash and butts must be disposed of in trash receptacles. Guest(s) who violate this policy are subject to immediate removal from the property without refund and will result in full loss of security deposit.
5. QUIET HOURS POLICY: Guest(s) agree to behavior acceptable for quiet hours from 10PM to 8AM in and around the rental space. Guest(s) agree to quiet, considerate, and respectful behavior that would not disturb neighbors’ right for peaceful and quiet sleep. Guest(s) are subject to immediate removal from the property without refund if a noise complaint is received.
6. CLEANING: Guest(s) are expected to pick up after themselves before departure. The cleaning fee included in the charge at the time of booking does not include excessive cleaning such as doing dishes, scraping burnt pots and pans, cleaning burnt food from oven and stove tops, removing mud from the interior space, etc. These and other items requiring extreme cleaning may be considered property damage and subject to additional charges or security deposit withholding. Use of glitter and spray tan in the property is strictly prohibited.
7. ANIMAL POLICY: Guest(s) understand that the Owner does not accept animals of any kind inside our property. No visitors with animals are allowed around inside the property. As a vacation rental, we take serious consideration for other or future guests with an animal allergy. No animals are allowed, period. Exception is granted for ADA service dog with explanation of specific tasks performed for the individual with disabilities and owner must be notified of such at the time of the signing of this agreement. Violations of this will be subject to immediate removal from the property without refund and full loss of security deposit.
8. PARKING: Parking is limited to 5-6 vehicles in the driveway and the parking pad in front of the house. There is not additional space to park in the front of the property.
9. HOUSEKEEPING: It is expected that Guest(s) will keep the property and all furnishings in good repair. The Owner does not permit the removal of any furnishings or belongings from the unit. The Owner does not provide daily housekeeping service, Guest(s) are responsible for cleaning and laundry during rental period. The rental rate includes linens and bath towels that can only be used inside the rental space. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacles located at the back of Property. Do NOT flush anything other than toilet paper products. If it is found that feminine products, condoms, or anything other than toilet paper and bodily waste has been flushed, you could be charged additional damages.
10. EXTERIOR SECURITY CAMERAS: The property is equipped with exterior security cameras. Guests agree not to tamper with, change the orientation of, cover up, or otherwise disturb them.
11. SAFE AND HARMONIOUS COMMUNITY POLICY: Guest(s) are expected to behave courteously to the property. Guest(s) who disrupt peace and create tension with neighbors may be removed from the property under the laws governing transient vacation rental businesses. The Owner reserves the right to refuse service to individual(s) who pose the risk of harm to themselves and others. Individual(s) who exhibits verbal or physical threats, psychological imbalance, odd behavior that threaten safety and peace of the community will be removed. If difficulties arise then local law enforcement will be called for intervention and criminal charges may be filed.
12. NO FIREARMS ALLOWED IN THE RENTAL SPACE AND PREMISE (store in your car): A valid concealed carry permit does NOT authorize you to carry a concealed weapon in our private rental space or building grounds. Pursuant to the Davidson County Code, no person shall possess, have control of, convey, or attempt to convey a deadly weapon or dangerous ordinance on to these premises.
13. GUESTS LIABILITY: Guest(s) agree to accept liability for any damages caused to the property or furnishings (other than normal wear and tear) by Guest(s), including, but not limited to bed, mattress, carpet stains, misuse of appliances and furnishing, and linens.
14. WAIVER OF CLAIMS, RELEASE, INDEMNITY, AND HOLD HARMLESS: Guest(s) understands that the space being rented is a transient vacation rental unit. It’s defining characteristic is the rental is for less than 30 consecutive days. Guest(s) acknowledge that staying in vacation rentals managed by the Owner is wholly voluntary. The Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property or their vehicles, and does not warrant or guarantee the safety of Guest(s). Guest(s) agrees to report any hazardous conditions that may cause damage or injury to person or their property or the Property. Guest(s) understand the Owner does not accept liability or any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. No refund is given for natural disasters, road conditions, airport closures, or any other reason unless a State of Tennessee or Davidson County or Nashville City issue a “Mandatory Evacuation Order” in a 5 mile vicinity of the vacation rental property for the unused dates of reservation. Guest(s) are assuming full responsibility for choosing to stay at the vacation rental property. If Property should be destroyed or become uninhabitable prior to Guest(s) taking possession any and all funds received by Owner are to be returned to Guest(s).
15. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges the Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold the Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. You assume responsibility and liability for yourself and your guests for personal injury and property loss/damage. By agreeing to stay here, you are giving up any rights to bring a legal action or assert a claim against the Owner. Guest(s) agree to pay any cost and attorney fees incurred by Owner in defending any lawsuit or other action brought in reference to such injuries or damage.
Failure to follow these rules may result in some or all of your deposit not being returned and Guest(s) agree to reimburse the Owner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items that may exceed above and beyond the security deposit withheld during the booking.
Hi! Thank you for your interest in our house. We're originally from California but we've lived in Nashville for over 10 years. We love this vibrant city and are excited to be able to share our home with others who will surely make amazing memories while here.