Casa Mika offers a relaxing and accommodating family holiday experience with a sunny disposition and only a short distance to the white sands of Callala beach. Spread over two levels there is plenty of room for the extended family and friends.
Living area with TV, DVD player opening to entertainment deck
Large well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and microwave
Dining room with seating for 8
Outdoor dining and gas BBQ facilities
Main bathroom and ensuite (upstairs), additional shower and toilet (downstairs)
Laundry with washing machine
Off street parking in driveway for two cars
Bedroom 1 queen bed, ensuite, built in robe, ceiling fan
Bedroom 2 queen bed
Bedroom 3 tri bunk
Bedroom 4 2 x single beds
Weitere wichtige Infos
No linen or towels provided. Please bring your own or contact Aroma clean living hire for hire options.
- The property is to be used strictly as a residential dwelling by the guests & the number of occupants must not exceed the maximum set. The property is not to be used for any other purpose. If you use the property for a function, party or other like gathering, your stay at the property will be terminated, all guests & other occupants of the property will be removed ,& all monies paid will be forfeited. Schoolies or any similar party bookings such as Bucks /Hens parties cannot be accepted. Any schoolies bookings carried out by parents or others to circumvent our terms & conditions will result in immediate eviction from the property
- Instructions on key pickup will be made a few days prior to arrival. Check in is 2:00pm on the day of your arrival with a vacate time of 10:00am on the date of your departure. The property manager must approve variation times. Failure to do so may result in extra days rent being charged. Please do not arrive early.
- Property One Realty describe the premises, position & furnishings to be best of their ability & in good faith. Images of the property in any brochure or on any website are to be taken as a general indication of the appearance of the property, for example it is possible that furniture has been replaced or moved. No responsibility or refunds for alleged false or misleading descriptions can be accepted.
- Garbage bins are provided with all properties. Please ensure that all garbage is removed from your holiday property & placed in bins provided. Bins need to be placed for collection upon vacating or on Monday evening whichever occurs sooner. In the interest of health & hygiene smoking is not allowed inside the premises.
- All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay & will be responsible for any theft or damage to the property due to neglect in this area. It is important to ensure all windows & doors are closed & locked prior to departing the property.
- At times situations arise of which we have no control, which may include damage to the property you have booked occurring prior to your stay. We reserve the right to move visitors to alternate accommodation (subject to availability) at their discretion or the direct instruction of the Property Owner. If this is the case, we will notify you as soon as possible & make every reasonable effort to make sure you are satisfied with your new accommodation.
- No liability is accepted for an injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Agents or Owners control. No responsibility is taken for Guests personal property left on or near the premises. It is recommended that Guests take out personal Property insurance or adequate travel insurance should any unexpected situations arise before or during your travel period.
- Should a Guest require spare keys for access after hours. A $50 cash service fee is applicable. If no spare keys are available, the Guest will be liable for any locksmith costs involved in gaining entry to the premises.
- If requested we will endeavour to recover & return items of value inadvertently left at the premises, but take absolutely no responsibility for the recovery or return. Postage, packaging & the cost of sending out a staff member to search for the item will need to be paid in advance, a minimum cost of $20.00 applies plus postal costs. Items found & delivered to us by the property cleaners will be held for claiming for a maximum of 2 weeks & if not claimed will be disposed of.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 64 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am the holiday manager at Property One Realty in Callala Bay
One of the greatest joys in life is walking on the white squeaky sands of Jervis Bay, debated as being the whitest in the world.
Picture warm sunny days, balmy summer nights, pristine beaches, amazing views and spotting the resident dolphin pods that call this place their home.
Once you have been here it will be hard to leave.