My husband Farley and I live in a 125 year-old house that was newly renovated in a historic part of Denver. The room is perfect for accommodating a single person or a couple for vacation or business in Denver. We are located a few blocks from the RINO Art District, which has many breweries, coffee shops, and restaurants, and 1.5 miles from downtown. We are also close to a lot of public transportation including the train to and from the airport.
This is a private room in the house we live in. You will have complete private access to one bathroom. Our house is:
- Centrally located
- Walking distance from many places and very close to downtown
Zugang für Gäste
- free WiFi
- double bed
- towels and robes
- fully equipped kitchen
- hair dryer
- tea and coffee
- maps and hints, magazines about Denver
- subscriptions to Netflix and HBO GO in the bedroom
- living room with cable tv
- back patio with gas grill/front porch with sitting area
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will show you everything in the house and, if you wish, we can give you recommendations of what to do in and around the city. We love Denver! We are usually around the house and can give you advice about what to do and how to get around.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have a very friendly (lab rottweiler) dog named Gus. He gets very excited when people come over and will try to get a attention from you. He loves to be pet. He is very smart and we trained him not get in the bathrooms and bedrooms. You are free to interactive as much as you want with him, but he is also content to hang out in his bed by himself.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
- No smoking inside. You may smoke outside.
- Please be respectful of the house and the host. Treat others as you would like to be treated :)
- Check in is best between 4 PM and 10 PM, but if you need a different time, contact us and we may be flexible depending on the day.
- Check out at 12 PM but can be flexible if needed.