Nestled on the foreshore of Callala Bay and overlooking the pristine waters of Jervis Bay you will be delighted with this modern open plan beach house that is designed with comfort in mind. Enjoy a swim only a few feet from your back door and then sit back on the deck enjoying the dappled sunlight whilst watching the kids play on the reserve. There is also a separate fully self-contained loft at rear of property.
Lounge room with full length windows to take in stunning water views. Flat screen TV, fireplace, air conditioning, assorted games.
Fully equipped kitchen featuring the latest design appliances, dishwasher and microwave.
Laundry with washing machine and dryer plus a third bathroom offering spa
Deck with outdoor dining set and barbeque
Bedroom 1 queen bed, built ins
Bedroom 2 queen bed, built ins, ceiling fan
Bedroom 3 2 x single beds, built ins, ceiling fan
Open plan incorporating fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, lounge area with TV and ceiling fan opens to timber deck,
Queen bed overlooks living area and great views.
Has its own ensuite bathroom
Weitere wichtige Infos
No Linen or towels provided. There is a linen hire service in the area Aroma Clean Living Hire.
- The property is rented to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt. The terms and conditions of the holiday rental agreed to by both parties are as follows & variation to the same by guest may permit the agent to refuse keys, amend charges or immediately terminate the occupancy.
- Instructions on key pickup will be made a few days prior to arrival. Check in is 2:00pm on the day of your arrival with a vacate time of 10:00am on the date of your departure. The property manager must approve variation times. Failure to do so may result in extra days rent being charged. Please do not arrive early.
- The property is to be used strictly as a residential dwelling by the guests & the number of occupants must not exceed the maximum set. The property is not to be used for any other purpose. If you use the property for a function, party or other like gathering, your stay at the property will be terminated, all guests & other occupants of the property will be removed ,& all monies paid will be forfeited. Schoolies or any similar party bookings such as Bucks /Hens parties cannot be accepted. Any schoolies bookings carried out by parents or others to circumvent our terms & conditions will result in immediate eviction from the property
- All properties under Property One Realty management are privately owned & are rented on fully self-contained basis. In most cases the Owner of the property also uses the property from time to time. WE DO NOT HAVE RESORT ACCOMMODATION Property One Realty acts as letting & managing agent for the property & are required by law to seek & act on the instructions of the owner of the property, even if Property One Realty may disagree with those instructions (provided those instructions are within the law).
- Property One Realty describe the premises, position & furnishings to be best of their ability & in good faith. Images of the property in any brochure or on any website are to be taken as a general indication of the appearance of the property, for example it is possible that furniture has been replaced or moved. No responsibility or refunds for alleged false or misleading descriptions can be accepted.
- Garbage bins are provided with all properties. Please ensure that all garbage is removed from your holiday property & placed in bins provided. Bins need to be placed for collection upon vacating or on Monday evening whichever occurs sooner. In the interest of health & hygiene smoking is not allowed inside the premises.
- Should a Guest require spare keys for access after hours. A $50 cash service fee is applicable. If no spare keys are available, the Guest will be liable for any locksmith costs involved in gaining entry to the premises.
I am the holiday manager at Property One Realty in Callala Bay
One of the greatest joys in life is walking on the white squeaky sands of Jervis Bay, debated as being the whitest in the world.
Picture warm sunny days, balmy summer nights, pristine beaches, amazing views and spotting the resident dolphin pods that call this place their home.
Once you have been here it will be hard to leave.