Ours luxury condo is located on a beautiful unspoiled beach with an infinity pool, hot tub and covered BBQ next to the beach. From our condo there are wonderful ocean views throughout. 5 minute walk down beach to the village restaurants & shop
Private beachfront condo professionally managed by local property manager. New,contemporary Mexican style decoration, 4th floor,on the beach, a fabulous view of the ocean from almost every room! The luxury ammenities include, modern kitchen, granite and Mexican tile throughout, Free wifi and overseas calls, large master suite with jacuzzi tub. Relax on our private balcony with views of Banderas Bay to the beautiful Marietas Islands. Terrific surfing with many breaks nearby, fishing, boat trips. Enjoy walking on the beach or just take a nap by the infinity pool, the perfect getaway from a busy lifestyle. 5 minute walk on beach to town restaurants and shops/
We are 10 min walk from the restaurant area where you can find wonderful Mexican homemade cooking, seafood, cold beer and a lot of simple but great food. Delicious take-in food available from Naef Cuisine, and fresh bread available at a nearby Swiss-run bakery. The local harbor is convenient for taking a panga for a day on the water or for some world-class fishing, diving, or whale watching. Surfing is good either directly in front of the condo or a bit south along the beach (there are several surf shops in town if you need to buy or rent equipment). Away from the noise and bustle of Puerto Vallarta, our condo is still only a short cab or bus ride away, as is the lovely beach resort of Sayulita.
Zugang für Gäste
Pool, BBQ, Boogie board
Interaktion mit Gästen
Pricing is $335/night from Oct to June. $195/night in low season. $450/night for x mas holidays. I don't know why this site does not allow me to show these prices correclty. I have access to other units so do not keep calendar updated.
I have a local property manager for meeting guests and handling problems. I can be reached directly by phone from our free international phone if required.
Weitere wichtige Infos
All the amenities you would expect from a luxury property. Tv/wifi, dvd, private patio with access form two of the bedrooms, ocean views throughout, air conditioning, elevator, huge master suite with marble bathroom jacuzzi tub and shower, modern well stalked ktichen, friendly atmosphere, miles of beach to walk. Nearby 4 seasons for luxury spa.
EL FARO CONDOMINIUM RENTAL RULES
8 guests maximum in condo.
1. Only those renters actually renting a condo are permitted use of the common areas such as pool, spa, and outdoor kitchen area. It is strictly prohibited for renters to allow guests not staying with them in the rented condo to use the common areas.
2. Please do not leave personal items in or around common areas for extended periods of time (over 4 hours). No reserving lounge chairs.
3. Do not hang/drape items over balcony railings.
4. Do not use glass bottles or any other items made of glass in the
5. If you use the common area kitchen/barbeque, please make sure it is
clean when you are done. The same for the common area bathrooms.
6. Pool use is not permitted after 10:00 p.m. Please be respectful of
others and don’t use excessive noise in common areas. Playing in pool
overflow is not allowed.
7. Front entry gate and beach gate are to be kept locked at all times.
Make sure to carry your keys with you.
8. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult when in the
common areas, including the elevator and pool. Please note the weight limit of the elevator and do not use your body to hold the doors open.
Under no circumstances should playing or loitering in elevators occur.
9. If you have a car, please park it across the street from the condos.
10. No nude or topless sunbathing.
11. Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the
toilet. Other products clog the sewage pumps.
I have been in love with sailing and the sea all my life. In 1999 my husband, two children and I embarked on a 5 year sailing voyage throughout the South Pacific. Returning to life on land was difficult, but finding our condo in Punta Mita has turned out to be the perfect antidote. We love the convenience of flying in from California, arriving at our beautiful beachfront condo, knowing that we can be as lazy or active as we like. I know you will enjoy it as much as we do.