Über dieses Inserat
**Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a separate residence across the property, and may be present during your stay**
Treat yourself to a luxurious vacation getaway on this Fort Collins acreage, when you stay at this spacious 2 bedroom plus loft, 1.5 bathroom vacation rental that sleeps 6. This unique barn, with home living details on the inside, provides the peaceful and secluded atmosphere of the country, yet is in the heart of the city! New furnishings, in a transitional style, adds a touch of class without a stuffy feel, yet cozy and comfortable and not a cookie cutter, cold atmosphere of a hotel.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
As you drive up to this well-maintained property with mountain views, you will notice a massive red barn, built in 2016. Drive into your own private driveway and up to the brightly painted building, where you will find your own private entrance (single door) to a 1/2 bath and stairs that will take you right up to your home-away-from home, without someone living below or above you.
Inside the 1,800 square foot home you will see 30 foot ceilings in the living area, kitchen and dining room, giving you an open and airy atmosphere. A gas fireplace and 2 lovely armchairs invite you to make yourself at home in the spacious living area. Beyond the fireplace, you will find open-style, kitchen and dining area. Large sliders compliment all areas for access to a large, private balcony featuring mountain views and garden area just under 2 acres in the heart of the city.
The chef of the group will love the fully-equipped, contemporary kitchen where they will utilize stainless steel appliances, garbage disposal and farm house sink on granite countertops to prepare their favorite recipes. Enjoy your homemade meals gathered around the dining table with four chairs. There are 3 bar stools In center island for additional seating.
Down the hall from the main living area are 2 bedrooms offering pond views and new mattresses for peaceful nights sleep from the waterfall and fountain below. An extravagant bathroom that can be accessed from master bedroom or hall, has heated floors, double sinks, a glass walk-in shower and deep soaking tub, perfect to relax in while sipping your favorite wine and reading a book after a day full of outdoor activities. For your convenience, a laundry room, behind a sliding barn door.
The top-level of the barn features a living room/loft area complete with leather sofa sleeper and two leather chairs, flat-screen TV with DVD player, access to free movies with a two chairs, two benches for seating 6 to play games.This is a great space to hangout with your travel companions and enjoy mountain and pond views.
For fresh air, step outside onto your balcony and enjoy the beautiful outdoor scenery, Colorado's colorful sunsets, or while sipping your morning coffee, step down into the lovely garden area, only steps from the front door entrance, to grill. Two lounge chairs for you to tan in the sun, surrounded by a privacy fence, or go for a walk or bike ride on the biking and walking trail beginning on the north side below the barn.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen with gas stove, garden area with a pond and outdoor lighting, second story balcony, in-unit laundry machines, wall fans in the kitchen, dining room, loft and living room, flat screen cable TV, gas fireplace, garden area, wireless internet access, and more!
- Please note that towels, wash clothes, small bottles of shampoo/conditioner, and dishware is provided by the owner
- Excellent Location - Within a short drive to CSU campus, main street, shops, restaurants, nightlife, Horsetooth Reservoir and endless outdoor activities
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Children can play behind barn in fenced in area, they are not allowed to play in private driveway to barn or owners private space including south and east of barn and pond area
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Guest Contacts and Evolve
- ATTN: There have been issues with extra guests staying at the property, so we ask that you *please* abide by the max occupancy of 6. We have opened our home to you and ask that you respect the space. Thank you.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.