Welcome to 'Starry Nights,' a 2-bedroom + studio, 2.5-bathroom rustic vacation rental log cabin nestled near a cul-de-sac of quiet homes in the charming town of Green Mountain Falls. With a wonderfully peaceful setting near area attractions, plus all the necessary comforts of home, this cabin offers everything you need for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. Featuring accommodations for 6, this property ensures a truly memorable family vacation!
**Fall Time Special until October 20th - 15% off usual nightly rate!**
Built in 1910, this home is one of the oldest properties in the town, giving it a very charming vintage quality. The property is actually comprised of 2 separate cabins, offering a fantastic, unique layout for multiple families traveling together or groups desiring more privacy. The main cabin has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, while the second cabin can comfortably sleep 2 in one bedroom area with one bath, together offering enough sleeping arrangements for a total of 6 guests.
All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including an in-unit washer and dryer, free wireless internet access, outside grill and a large kitchen, fully equipped with an upgraded stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Linens, towels and paper products are provided for your convenience, in addition to a flat screen TV with cable, DVD player and Playstation video game console for your entertainment needs.
Both cabins feature electric fireplaces for the cooler evenings, and portable fans for those warm summer nights. Both cabins also feature private porches, where you can sit back with your loved ones and admire the scenery surrounding the premises. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for local critters - it’s not uncommon to see deer, fox, and other wildlife roaming through town, or even on the property!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a large fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary wireless internet access, cable TV, linens and towels, paper products, outdoor grill, private porches on both cabins, 2 electric fireplaces, floor heaters in every room, high chair, small child's cot, queen and twin air mattress with sheets and comforters, and much more
- Close proximity to restaurants, shopping, winery tours, hiking and biking trails, fishing, skiing, and numerous other local attractions
- Just 15 minutes from Colorado Springs and approximately 1 mile from the entrance of Pikes Peak!
- Master Bedroom (Main Cabin): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Main Cabin): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Additional Studio Cabin): Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Monthly stay cleaning fees may differ, please inquire
- Cabins are located on a wooded, sloping landscape but have exterior lighting between units. The property is natural and somewhat rugged. Caution should be used when walking around the property. The cabins are not 'baby proofed' so please insure that your infants and small children are carefully monitored and kept safe at all times.
- Maximum of 2 prescribed parking spaces on gravel area (NO additional parking for additional vehicles)
- RV's are prohibited from parking at cabins
Dieser Gastgeber hat 123 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.