For your next getaway, escape to this charming cabin in Ranch of the Rockies near Buena Vista, situated on top of 4 scenic acres, boasting a large private fishing lake stocked with Lake Trout, 360-degree mountain views. With 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, and enough sleeping accommodations for up to 5 guests, this cabin is a fantastic size for a family or couple traveling together.
Sleeping arrangements include a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, queen-sized bed in the second bedroom with a 50" flat screen TV with WiFi, and a single bed mattress on the living area futon, all of which are new comfy memory foam and will ensure a restful night’s sleep before another day of Rocky Mountain adventures.
From the moment you arrive, you will fall in love with the home’s rustically charming interior, featuring a cozy wood-burning stove in the living room to keep you warm during chilly evenings. All the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, a 50" flat screen TV in the living room, and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with a reverse osmosis water filter and all the other necessary modern cooking appliances.
The large covered front porch and huge sunny deck off the master bedroom are great for relaxing, enjoying a cup of coffee, and watching for deer and other wildlife - You might even see an occasional bear! The deck offers plenty of furniture and a BBQ grill for your enjoyment. You’ll find this property mostly secluded, with only a seasonal cabin across the road, a residential home about 800 feet to the south, and a handful of cabins and homes in the valley below in the distance. Overall it’s a very private setting!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning stove, wireless internet access, two 50" flat screen TVs w/ wifi, in-unit washer/dryer, large covered porch, deck, and much more
- Gorgeous, rural setting in Ranch of the Rockies with amazing 360-degree mountain views, with included access to a large private fishing lake known for Lake Trout!
- Close proximity to an abundance of attractions - 45 minutes to both Monarch Mountain and Breckenridge Ski Resort!
- Easy access from Trout Pass
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Single Memory Foam Mattress on the Futon/Couch can accommodate 1 extra guest
- Two single folding cots with memory foam toppers can accommodate 2 additional guests, ideally children or small adults
- No smoking
- Dog allowed with additional $50/stay fee
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Dieser Gastgeber hat 123 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.