The ultimate Rocky Mountain retreat awaits at this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental Grand Lake house, which sleeps up to 10 guests. Situated in the midst of all the area’s best draws, this home is equipped with everything you need for a delightfully memorable stay!
This spectacular Grand Lake vacation rental home features 1,800 square feet of extraordinary living space, making it a fantastic size and layout for a family or group of friends escaping to the mountains together.
From the moment you first arrive, you’ll be in awe of the home’s splendid open floor plan, boasting a soaring wood ceiling and massive picture windows, framing picturesque views of the surrounding valley and its breathtaking alpine scenery.
Everything you’ll need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay is here, including a 2-car garage, a gas grill, a chest freezer for hunters and fishermen, bathrooms on every floor and high-speed wireless internet access to keep you connected while you’re away.
Look forward to stepping out onto the balcony on brisk Colorado mornings, where you can slowly sip your warm cup of coffee and gaze out at the pine-filled horizon. You may even catch a glimpse of the local wildlife, who frequent this gorgeous property!
After a thrilling day on the mountain, return home to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and all the essential culinary accessories. After cooking in the kitchen, gather around the adjacent wooden dining table to enjoy your delicious creation.
Later, unwind next to the fireplace in the cozy living room while watching your favorite TV shows from the comfort of the room’s plush couches. When your eyes begin to grow heavy, retreat to any of the 4 invitingly spacious bedrooms for a restful night’s sleep - sure to leave you feeling refreshed and ready to take on the next action-packed day in the Rockies.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private entrance, family/kid friendlyhigh-speed wireless internet access, gas fireplace, washer/dryer available, 2-car garage, gas grill, chest freezer, bathrooms on every floor, bathrub, flat screen cable TV with HBO, Pack 'n Play pen, childrens tableware, stroller and high chair for the little ones, and much more
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the alpine surroundings and star-speckled night sky from the private deck!
- Phenomenal location - Within walking distance of Shadow Mountain Lake! Minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park as well as downtown Grand Lake and close to countless other renowned area attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed and Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Photo ID may be requested upon check-in
- Please note that the renter must provide a valid driver's license that matches the name on the credit card under which the booking was made
- Please note, this home is not equipped with A/C. There are room fans and a mountain breeze to keep cool.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Checkin is at 4pm, checkout is before 10am unless otherwise agreed to
Dieser Gastgeber hat 88 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.