Welcome to Auckland's beautiful seaside suburb of Northcote Point. We are very centrally located close to the harbour bridge and public transport with a 7 minute walk to the ferry terminal/bus station or a short 10 min drive into the heart of Auckland's CBD. Our Villa is clean and tidy with newly re-vamped bedrooms. We live at the property and have had years of experience providing a warm and inviting place for travellers from all nationalities. So please come and enjoy
This is a private bedroom with a comfortable double bed on the ground floor in a shared house . Nice and sunny there is a verander outside with seating. It has a chest of drawers & a closet to hang your clothes.
- Quality linen & towels are provided
- Breakfast is included
** We are a family friendly home & upon request we can provide a port-a-cot (with linen) and a high chair.
Zugang für Gäste
- Private bedroom with access to a shared bathroom. You are welcome to make use of the large kitchen area, lounge, deck & fully-fenced secure backyard
- There is a shared fridge, toaster and kettle in the kitchen for guest use, with tea and coffee provided. Use of the kitchen for preparing meals can be arranged
- The washing machine, washing line, iron & ironing board are also available for use
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live at the property and will be available to help in anyway I can. I have lived in Auckland for many years and have hosted foreign students and travellers in my home for the last 15 years. I am happy to chat and offer advice to those who are interested in exploring our wonderful City of Sails. I enjoy socialising with guests or am happy to leave you to relax by yourself.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Continental Breakfast (Cereal, Toast & Spreads)
- Coffee and Tea available throughout the day
- Unlimited Fibre WiFi Available
- Quality linen and towels are provided
- No cleaning fee
- Family friendly
- Secure deadlock on bedroom door
No smoking inside. No loud parties or events. Quiet times between 10pm and 6am. Shoes off please at the door. Please respect our beautiful home by cleaning up after yourself and leaving the place as you found it.
I've lived in Auckland since 1963 and have been in Northcote Point since 1970.
I enjoy reading, walking, gardening and catching up with friends at some of the fabulous local cafes, award winning restaurants or the original "Northcote Tavern". Travel, meeting people from other countries and learning about their cultures is a passion of mine. I would love to host your stay here in the beautiful city of sails & I look forward to meeting you