Welcome to the Biltmore district, one of the best and centrally-located areas of Phoenix, Arizona. Our spacious, exclusive 1,200 SFT home with large-lot property offers:
- High-End, Inclusive Amenities & Accommodations for up to 8 people.
- Minutes Walking and Driving Distance to Local Award-Winning
Restaurants, Shopping, and Other Great Destinations.
- Professionally Managed and Maintained.
All for less-than half the price of area hotels. We invite you to make your stay with us.
* House Is Furnished - Pictures To Be Updated
- Updated Ranch Style Home
- 1,200 SFT (Apporx.)
- 2 BEDS
- 1.5 BATH
- Featured Amenities: Cable TV, Netflix, High-Speed Wireless Internet,
Business Work Area, Refrigerator, Cook-Top Range (Gas) with Oven,
Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher and In-House Washer/Dryer
- Bedroom #1
> King Bed
> Room-Darkening Shades
> Duel Closet
- Bedroom #2
> Two-Room Layout with Half-Bath Between
> Space #1: King Bed
> Attached Bathroom
> Room-Darkening Shades
> Walk-In Closet
> Space #2: Open
> Attached Bathroom
> Room-Darkening Shades
- Bathroom #1
> Full Bath w/Tub & Shower
> Full Vanity w/Storage Tower
- Bathroom #2
> Pedestal Sink
> In-Suite to Bedroom #2’s Two Sections
- Full Kitchen
- Refridgerator w/Freezer, Gas Range Oven, Microwave, Sink w/Disposal,
- Place Settings for 6
- 4K High-Definition TV, Cable & Netflix (Log-in Required)
- Sleeper Sofa
- Sitting Area
BREAKFAST / DINING SPACE
- Open Concept with Living Area
- Dining Table
- Work Desk & Tower
- Internet Access, Surge Protector, USB Port Charging & Universal Phone Adapter (Fits Most Phones)
- Washer & Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Outdoor Table
- Triangle Sun Shade
- Exterior Lighting
BACKYARD PATIO & YARD
- Outdoor Seating
- Exterior Lighting
- Large Fenced Yard
- Two-Car Off-Street Front Parking Space
- Curb Parking Corner Lot
Zugang für Gäste
- Entire House & Property (Excluding Detached Garage)
- Outside Front Patio, Courtyard & Fenced Lawn
- Front Two-Car Parking & Curb Parking
- Detached Garage
Interaktion mit Gästen
24/7 Guest Call Service
PLEASE READ LIST COMPLETELY
- We require the names of all guests in your party at the time of your reservation, or added prior to arrival. If a guest is to be added once your stay has started, the additional guest must be added to the booking and charged accordingly.
- A guest in whose name the reservation is made must be physically present at check-in unless previously agreed.
- Only the persons included in the reservation are allowed to stay in our apartment. Government- issued ID is required as proof of identification at the time of check-in.
- If you make a reservation in your name for other people without prior approval and won't be present yourself (third-party reservation), the reservation will be cancelled upon arrival without refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
2. THIRD-PARTY RESERVATIONS
- Individuals, businesses or government agency making reservations on behalf of family members, employees, or others require approval prior to reservation.
3. EXTRA GUESTS
- All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the reservation process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
- Pets are allowed on a per-property basis and represented on the listing. -
- There is a $25 per night, per pet fee. All pets must be approved and pet fee paid prior to stay. There is a limit of three (3) pets per stay depending on type and size, unless they are service animals of a guest. Unattended pets must be crated.
- All Pet waste must be cleaned and disposed of in all areas, including outside prior to check out. If pet waste is present on the property, after check out of a pet’s stay, an additional $75 cleaning fee will be charged.
5. MAXIMUM CAPACITY
- The listed accommodation number is the maximum number of individuals the property can accommodate. If the number of individuals staying at the property exceeds the maximum capacity of the reservation the stay will be immediately cancelled and all guests will be required to leave the property without refund.
- Please be sure you understand Airbnb’s cancellation policies. The individual property’s current cancellation policy is on the its listing. The policy that is in effect at the time you make your reservation will remain in effect until your visit, even if the property’s cancellation policy is subsequently changed.
7. LATE CHECKOUT
- Guests who remain past the reserved checkout time without prior agreement agree to pay a late checkout fee of $50 for any part of the first hour and $50 per hour for each additional hour as well as any additional costs incurred in facilitating the Guests' removal from the premises and/or caused by their late departure.
8. QUIET HOURS
- No excessive noise is permitted between the hours of 10pm and 7am.
9. GUESTS & GATHERINGS
- No gatherings or parties of more than 5 people (some exceptions made for guests staying a week or more, with prior approval).
- NO SMOKING OR VAPE is permitted inside the house.
Smoking or vape is permitted in outside areas that do not allow for smoke to enter the house only. If you smoke or vape outside, you are required to pick-up and clean all associated refuse. If smoking or vape refuse remains after checkout an additional $75 cleaning fee will be charged.
- If you smoke or vape indoors (tobacco or otherwise), you will be required to leave without refund and the entire security deposit will be withheld to cover added cleaning costs to remove smoke odors and stains.
- Guests are to return the property to a reasonable level of cleanliness prior to checkout. An additional $75 cleaning fee will be charged, as well as any applicable fees associated with loss or damage, for any excessive mess that remains after checkout.
- Please follow the recycling and waste disposal designations.
- Please clean up any spills immediately.
- Please do not sit on the furniture in wet or soiled clothing that may damage furniture.
12. LOSS OR DAMAGE OF PROPERTY
- Please report any lost or damaged property (breaks, spill damage, stains, etc.) prior to checkout. Losses and damage of property will be assessed against security deposit, any loss or damage that exceeds security deposit will be charged to guest.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
- All doors, windows and gates are required to be closed and looked when not at property.
- If property has an alarm system, you will be given a personal alarm code when you checkin and are expected to use the system when not home or sleeping. Instructions to operate the alarm system are in the House Manual.
14. TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS:
- The air conditioning can be adjusted to personal comfort, however, pre-programmed settings are not to be changed and system is not to be turned off upon checkout.
- All temperature settings of other property systems (i.e. Water Heater) are set to industry standards and are not to be changed. Guests are responsible to check water temperature prior to use, or discontinue use of any system that is generating an uncomfortable or dangerous temperature. Please report any system generating an uncomfortable or dangerous temperature immediately.
15. GAS/FIRE/CANDLES (WHEN APPLICABLE)
- If any gas is smelled at the property, immediately leave property and report to fire department and owner.
- NO FIRES ARE ALLOWED, unless property has a safe and operating specific fire feature (fire pit).
- Any candles should only be used in Guests presence and extinguished prior to being left unattended.
- BBQ is to be operated only by an adult and not be left unattended.
- All uses of items with fire or gas are used only at the Guest’s own risk and responsibility.
16. POOL SAFETY (WHEN APPLICABLE)
- If pool is available as part of an complex or association, the established pool safety rules of the managing organization are to be followed.
- Do not prop open the pool gates or door or make any attempt to override the self-closing door mechanism.
- Children below 14 years must be accompanied by an adult in swimwear.
- Use of an infant life vest is encouraged.
- Diving and Running is not permitted. Pool users are requested to maintain decorum at all times. Persons under the influence of alcohol/drugs are not allowed to use the pool.
- Guests swim at their own risk and the owner will not be responsible for any injuries while using the property facilities.
17. HAVE A GREAT STAY
Thank you for choosing us. We look forward to having you as our guest.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
Welcome - thanks for considering our property. Travelers all over the world have enthusiastically embraced Airbnb for the great value, convenience and experience it provides. We are excited to be a part of it and happy to offer that to you with our property.
We are dedicated to delivering the best location, value, amenities and services necessary to help make your stay easy and enjoyable.
We hope you chose us for your stay and are confident that you will be happy with your choice.
I look forward to connecting with you and providing you a great guest experience.