A nice furnished and cozy room for two with a spacy balcony and over looking the ocean. Every room has its own internet modem with strong connection for free, the TV has international cable. High quality spring-box mattress comes with very comfy pillows and 100% sateen cotton bed sheets.
*Breakfast is included
*Only 6 rooms available for guests at our villa each day to ensure you have some space and feel like home.
- Please let us know your arrival time
- Please leave the room key for house keeping every time you leave the house.
- Only registered guests on the premises. No visitors, please.
- No shoes on upper levels.
- No smoking inside the room.
- No illegal drugs on the premises.
- Please rinse off your sunblock lotion before contact with bed sheets or white towels as it takes a lot of efforts to remove without success.
- Please turn off lights, fans, air-cons, TVs when you leave a room to conserve the energy.
- The dining area can be slippery from the water in the pool. Please take care when you walk.
- Please do not flush toilet paper, wet sheet, tampon, condoms, foods down the toilet to prevent blockages.
- Please rinse sand off your clothes and beach wear before putting them in the washing machine.
- Please only bring the towels that provided for the beach.
- Please use the bicycles with care and pay for any damage/loss.
- Please do not remove items from the property and pay for any damage/loss.
- Please respect the peace and tranquility of the neighborhood. No pool, loud party after midnight
- At the end of your stay, please give the keys back to Mrs. Nguyen
Dieser Gastgeber hat 11 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Jenny. I'm a fashion and interior designer from downtown Los Angeles, California. I moved to Ho Chi Minh city 4 years ago to open a hotel business. I love what I do and Edenroc An Bang Seaside villa in Hoi An is my second home. I built it from a start and everything you see reflect pretty much my design style; warm, relaxing, and positive. Mostly, transitional in nature with some traditional elements mixed in. I also am a traveler so I know what I want when I am away from home; a perfect mattress, nice and soft pillows, good beddings, nice shower and shampoo, good coffee and tea are available. You will find them all at my villa and most importantly, you will feel like home.
If I'm in Hoi An, I will greet you upon your arrival. After that, you can contact me anytime using the home phone.
My perfect day: waking up early and walk to The Sound of Silent cafe right behind the villa to have a good cup of cappuccino and enjoy looking the ocean, having breakfast at The Salt Pup just a few steps away. Then, ride the bicycle to An Bang market about a km to buy fresh fruits, organic vegetables, and the fresh seafood( go early because they're all gone by 9am), cook something light and chill at the pool, reading some good books. At night I love to go to the Old town for dinner. My favorite restaurant is Mango Mango, Mr.Duc is a great chef and all the dishes are so tasty. His restaurant is right in the central of the old town where you can walk and explore the beautiful night life from there. I would love to stop by Reaching Out teahouse to enjoy a great selection of homemade tea on my way back.