Über dieses Inserat
Renovated CHIC GALLERY APARTMEN, with great vibes inside, 10 min from the beach! Located in the heart of TLV. Bars, restaurants and clubs within easy reach.
The lively Rothschild Boulevard is right behind. If you are looking to enjoy you have come to the right place. It is modern and well equipped as well as cozy and comfortable, perfect for a long stay!
Your time in Israel means a lot to us and we will be more than happy to help you get the best of it.
The perfect chance to enjoy great location with everything two steps away as well as good transport.
Ahad Ha'Am Street is one of the first and most important historical streets in Tel Aviv. A lot of the antique buildings were renovated to boutique hotels; this place is very popular among tourists. Today it also constitutes (together with the parallel Rothschild Boulevard) the core street of the main business center of Tel Aviv.
*** We offer BREAKFAST & OTHER MENU DISCOUNTS at the Café LANDWER on Rothschild Bv 45 ***
This great place has the advantage of being right in the center of TLV, within walking distance to the most amazing places on Tel Aviv and all you need:
• beach (1 Km)
• the Independence Hall (350 meters)
• the most famous popular Rothschild Boulevard (100 meters)
• Hagana museum (180 meters)
• the Great Synagogue (60 meters)
• the famous Carmel market (750 meters)
• Nahalat Binyamin Market, the artists market (650 meters)
• the new Rothschild-Allenby market (130 meters)
• Amazing Nave-Tzedek neighborhood (950 meters)
• Habima theater (1 km)
• lots of great and popular café, restaurants, bars and places to party (we will be happy to recommend!)
• "Green bike"- city bike rental (150 meters)
• pharmacy (230 meter)
• 24/7 super market (250 meters)
• Regular super market (500 meters)
• Important note: Due to the prime location, suits for night life lovers ;) music is heard from the bars on the street. Can be loud and until late hours, especially on weekends.
For the business travelers,
this apartment located just 300 meters from Tel Aviv Stock Exchange building. Also you have the MindSpace, a joint work space on Ahad Ha'Am Street, just 140 meters from the apartment (like "WeWork").
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped.
Has air conditioning, with heating function.
The bedroom is private (on the gallery floor, without a door) and contains a high quality double bed and a closet.
The decorated living room is bright and sunny and has cozy sofa, TV and great vibes.
Features and amenities/facilities provided:
- Bed linens, towels, shampoo and soaps.
- Fully equipped kitchen including: electric kettle, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric stove and cookware
- Free coffee and tea
- HD TV
- Free high speed Wi-Fi.
- 'Tel Aviv Jaffa' city map.
* The apartment is suitable for a couple or 2 adults sharing a double bed. It is also possible for 3 people if one sleeps on the sofa (really big and comfortable).
* There is only one floor in the building (not ground floor). No elevator.
We appreciate your consideration of our neighbors.
* Outside the building there is a parking lot (separate payment) and 24/7 guard.
Zugang für Gäste
Free access to all amenities and facilities.
Discounts on meals at the Cafe LANDWER (Rothschild Bv 45)
Interaktion mit Gästen
We meet at the apartment on the check-in.
The exact time will be set after booking.
If possible, it can be reasonably flexible, yet if arriving early in the morning - please book the night before!
We allow early Check-In (and late Check-Out) free of charge, once we don't have other guests.
During your stay, I am available 24/7 on my cell phone and would be happy to assist you with any other issue.
Weitere wichtige Infos
• We are happy to arrange Airport Pickup:
The airport pickup service is available for up to 4 people at a total cost of 170 Nis / 50$.
The price of this service is commission free, and compatible the price you would be offered by local taxi drivers in the airport.
If you would like to take advantage of the airport pickup service, please advise us of your:
Cell phone number
We will confirm that the service has been booked.
•Please note that our bathroom are not large, but provide everything you need.
• We love traveling around the world and know how fun it is to meet the local places with the locals. We'll be more than happy to recommend and even go out with you to get to know this amazing city.
• Guided bicycle tours are highly recommended.
If you have time, I suggest taking local trips to Jerusalem and to the Dead Sea.
- Keep clean
- ישראלים נדרשים לשלם דמי פיקדון נוספים על סך 500₪
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 9 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Friendly, hospitable, love to explore new places and meet new people. From my experience, warm hospitality is the most important thing when travelling. I put personal and warm treatment at first priority and treat every guest as a friend. The platform of Airbnb is a great opportunity for me to get to know people and cultures around the world and help them to know Israel in the best way. I live a few blocks from the apartment and while I'm not working or studying I'll be happy to show you around.
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.