Exceptional Beech Mountain Villa with breathtaking 80 mile, long range mountain views of the Blue Ridge! Many activities available throughout the year to include golfing or tennis at Beech Mountain Club, fishing, snow skiing or mountain biking, sledding, hiking the Emerald Outback, many indoor/outdoor activities at the Buckeye Recreational Center and plenty of restaurants and bars to boot - all within close proximity! Great opportunity for a memorable getaway in Eastern America's highest town!
Exceptional 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Beech Mountain Villa with breathtaking 80 mile (4800 ft), long range mountain views of the Blue Ridge! Enjoy your morning coffee on the large balcony with a table and seating for 4 then be sure to return to catch the sunset over the mountains.
Many activities available throughout the year to include golfing at Beech Mountain Club (golf course views from the villa), fishing at Lake Coffey or Buckeye Lake (stocked with trout and free canoe/kayak rentals), snow skiing or mountain biking at Beech Mountain Resort (short walk or 3 minute drive), the popular youth sledding hill in the Town of Beech Mountain (free to those 12 and under), hiking the Emerald Outback, many indoor/outdoor activities at the Buckeye Recreational Center and plenty of restaurants and bars to boot - all within close proximity!
The Villa is tastefully decorated with mountain decor for those who wish to spend time relaxing during their stay or reading a book in the large, cozy great room with gas fire place. Fully equipped and updated kitchen, internet/WiFi/Netflix/Hulu, 48 inch wall mounted flat screen Smart TV, washer/dryer and many more amenities. Sleeps 6 with comfy queen mattresses in the bedrooms and a queen size sleeper sofa in the great room.
Beech Mountain Resort includes year round activities such as skiing, snowboarding, tubing, ice skating, mountain biking and The Alpine Village with shopping, restaurants, a fire pit and its very own brewery, Beech Mountain Brewing Company. Take a scenic ski lift ride to the top of the mountain where you'll enjoy expansive views from the 5506 Sky Bar while enjoying your favorite drink and a bite to eat.
A fan of the Wizard of Oz? Plan a summer or autumn vacation to enjoy the Land of Oz theme park which opens briefly for summer tours and the annual "Autumn at Oz" event. Catch the change of leaves at the same time. Winter, spring, summer or fall, Beech Mountain offers it all!
Access to Beech Mountain Club available (weekly $35, daily $10 or monthly fee option for those staying longer) which gives opportunity for more activities to include a heated pool, fitness center, restaurants, pickelball, yoga and other fitness classes, golf (fee) and tennis (fee). Included with rental is a private parking pass for the Beech Mountain Club's Alpen House at the ski resort. For a small fee enjoy all Buckeye Recreational Center offers.
Only a short drive to other nearby attractions to include Grandfather Mountain, Linville Falls and Caverns, Banner Elk, Blowing Rock, Seven Devils Zip Line, Blue Ridge Parkway, Tweetsie Railroad, Boone and multiple wineries and breweries. Pets allowed and there is a dog "bark park" in the town of Beech Mountain, one for large dogs and one for small. Kid friendly with a few board games.
Great opportunity for a memorable getaway in Eastern America's highest town!
Zugang für Gäste
Entire villa/condo will be available to guest.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Available via email/phone should there be anything needed.
Pet fee of $50/weekend stay and $100 for stays longer than 2 nights.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only – violators will be charged a minimum $200 fee.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. When parking in the lot please utilize pull-in parking only, no parallel parking.
4. There are two trash houses. One is a small one with the mailboxes and the other is the big one in front of stairway B. The only items allowed in the trash house are common household trash.
5. ALL TRASH ITEMS MUST BE IN A TRASH BAG! NO EXCEPTIONS! If it won’t fit in a trash bag then it doesn’t belong in the trash house. We do not have recycling pickup so any recycling type item you either need to take to the waste center or crush up and put in a trash bag as trash. Please remove all trash from the home upon departure.
6. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
7. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
9. Make sure when leaving the unit for good that all windows are shut and locked and the thermostat is set at 50 degrees.
10. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
11. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
12. Keys are to be obtained from the lock box on the front porch and should be replaced in the lock box upon departure. When leaving, put code at 0000.
13. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. All dirty dishes should be placed in the dishwasher and turned ‘ON’ upon departure.
14. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Directions for starting the fireplace are on the mantle. Upon arrival in the winter, the fireplace will be in the ‘PILOT’ position. Turn the knob on the fireplace unit counterclockwise to the ‘ON’ position which will start the flame. While in use, the unit can be left in the ‘ON’ position and remote used to turn the fireplace ‘OFF’ and ‘ON.’ The fireplace should only be left on for 15 minutes at a time. Guest agrees to turn the gas fireplace to the ‘PILOT’ position on the unit upon departure. Should the ‘PILOT’ go out while in use, follow these steps to restart: With the knob in the ‘PILOT’ position, press and hold, while also pressing the ‘IGNITER’ button repeatedly. The pilot will generally light with two or three pushes on the igniter. Once the pilot is lit, continue to hold the valve knob in for 30 seconds, then release the knob. The pilot should remain lit from there and you can turn to the 'ON' position to use the remote.
15. Water and Septic: The mineral content in the water is high and bottled drinking water is suggested. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
16. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.