Welcome to the Oak Tree Bungalow! We are located on the charming Westside of Paso Robles, just 6 blocks from downtown. Take a short stroll down historic Vine Street to enjoy the best that Paso has to offer. Our classic California bungalow is nestled beneath the shade of mature oak trees, at the end of a fork in the road. We are situated off of the main road, which provides a serene atmosphere. The attached guest suite is a spacious bedroom with a separate entrance, private bathroom and parking.
The guest suite is attached to the main home, but is fully enclosed with private parking and a separate entrance. The 1 bedroom/1 bath is equipped with the following:
-The Sleeping Quarters-
Cal King Bed
49 Inch Smart TV
Bed Linens and Pillows
Extra Linens, Blankets, and Pillows
Air Con, Heater (controlled from main house)
A Box of Tissues
Pen & Note Pads
Area Rug (please be mindful of wine/coffee spills)
Closet with hangers
Small Safe for Passports and Valuables
Magnified Makeup Mirror
Shower Hanger (for toiletries)
-The Grub Hub-
Teas & Instant Coffee
Assortment of Keurig Coffee/Teas
Coffee Mugs (2)
Wine Glasses (2)
-A Little Something Extra-
Dining Table/2 Dining Chairs
-Better Safe Than Sorry-
Functioning Smoke Detector
First Aid Kit
Zugang für Gäste
Access to a large yard, patio furniture, fire pit and BBQ. Need something else? Please don't hesitate to ask...
Interaktion mit Gästen
The full enclosed guest suite is located in the back of our home, and has private parking and a separate entrance (see photos), however, we can be available upon request.
Our family of four (including our dog) will likely be onsite in the main house, so you may hear occasional family living, though we do our very best to keep the noise down. It is our hope that you will enjoy a quiet, relaxing stay.
In addition, you may meet Cooper; a 12 year-old, border collie/kelpie, black dog. He's a friendly little guy, and should remain in the fenced area.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Enjoy free concerts in the downtown park (12th & Spring street) on Thursday evenings in June- August. Pack a picnic or enjoy the many nearby restaurants surrounding the park. Some of our faves are Artisan, Hatch and Yanagi. Also, the California MidState Fair is in July/August of each year, and it's only about a mile away.
- Quiet hours 9:30-7:30
- Please remove shoes
- Check in time is 3PM - 9PM
- Check out by 11AM
- Max 2 people/1 small child
- By initiating the deposit you agree to sign the SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT upon arrival and abide by the rules below. RENTAL RULES & SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. No events or parties involving guests are allowed unless previously approved by owner.
3. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities, including but not limited to tree limbs and acorns falling, or other acts of god. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise including but not limited to Barbequing and other actives.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Two spaces in driveway. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens or any household goods to be taken from the unit.
9. The home has a BBQ and Fire Pit, you are welcome to use at your discretion. BBQ and Fire Pit are potential hot, and are not suggested for use around children. Please keep Children away while in use. Do not leave BBQ or Fire Pit unattended while in use.
10. Parents are to supervise their children at all times. Children are not to be left alone at the property under any circumstance.
11. While we enjoy music, please keep outside noise to a minimum. Paso Robles has a noise ordinance for issues past 10 pm. Please be a mindful neighbor.
12. Bicycles are free to use (when available), please lock them up when not in use. Renter agrees to use at their own risk. Renter is responsible for damage or theft of bicycles. Renters must wear Helmet’s.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between ACE Walter LLC (“Homeowner") and ______________________ (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: 129 16th St. Paso Robles, CA The property is furnished and includes Cal king bed, nightstands, lamps, alarm clock, accent chair, area rug, dining table/chairs, linens, towels, iron/board, some paper goods, mugs, wine glasses, TV, hairdryer, coffee maker, refrigerator, BBQ, Fire Pit (see description above for complete list).
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of paid Guest only. _____________, _____________, ______________, ________________, ______________, _______________, ______________.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 3 people.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3 p.m. on ____________( the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11 a.m. on ______________ (the “Checkout Date"). Your date reserved is the check-in date in Home Away or Airbnb reservation.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules found under Rules in listing.
6. Home owner reserves the right of reasonable entry.
7. Rental Rate and Fees, deposit per listing Airbnb and Home Away. Deposit covers: Damage to the property or furnishings, dirt or other issues requiring excessive cleaning, smoking in the home or any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
8. Cancellation Policy: Per listing agreement in Airbnb and Home Away.
By booking this unit, the renter agrees that the homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities, including but not limited to tree limbs and acorns falling, or other acts of god. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise including but not limited to Barbequing and other actives (all risks). The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement and the rules and regulations, as evidenced by booking the property and agrees to sign upon arrival. Verification ID required upon arrival. __________________________ _________________________ Renter Date Owner Date
We are a young couple with a passion for adventure and not afraid of a good time. We've travelled extensively, and ended up back at our favorite little slice of paradise, the Central Coast of California. We welcome the opportunity to share our humble abode with fellow travelers. If you have any questions, we are more than willing to help you find your way around. We are looking forward to hosting you. Cheers!