This apartment is part of a converted row of workers’ cottages on our farm, which is situated on the edge of the Kilsbergen mountain range, 2 kilometres south of the village of Mullhyttan.
Parts of the apartment is newly renovated and contains everything you will need for staying.
In the surrounding countryside there are beautiful walking paths. The local bus stops 250 metres from the front door. You will find a lovely lake for swimming 4 kilometres away,and the large town Örebro 40 km away.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the whole apartment apart from one room used for private storage. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, a utiility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and electric drying cupboard and a bathroom with a shower which doubles as a bath for children.
Outside guests can enjoy the large garden laid to lawn and make use of the outdoor furniture just outside the front door.
The outdoor surface of the building is still being renovated.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We enjoy getting to know new people and are happy to tell guests about the area and where to go for various activities. We live in the other part of the building and are normally at home, if not, we are available by phone, text message or email.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Other things to note:
- If a cot is required, guests need to bring own bedding / sheets/
- The sofa bed in the “play room” has one bed in the sofa and one free standing z-bed underneath.
- We want you to supervise any children outdoors as the garden is not fenced in and there is occasional farm traffic passing by.
- Guests clean at the end of their stay unless otherwise agreed.
Other terms to agree:
- There is a possibility of farming noise, such as tractors and diggers, particularly at busy farming times of the year, such as spring and autumn. Sundays are a day off for all at the farm!
- There is a pet in the building. The host family has a retired sheep dog which is used to wander freely in the garden, but we are happy to bring him inside if he frightens anyone.
- Certain areas are shared. The garden is very large but shared with the host family.
- Limited amenities. The building is under renovation on the outside, but the inside is as pictured. The wi-fi can vary in quality.
Jag är en glad pensionär som gärna pratar en stund med människor jag möter. Bor på en lantgård med härlig natur runt knuten.
På min nyvunna fritid jobbar jag bl.a. i second hand-affär och umgås med asylsökande och nyanlända som jag lärt känna. Dessutom kan jag bistå min man i arbetet på gården.
När det är möjligt reser vi till olika platser och länder - det finna alltid nya saker att se.
Jag knycker 105-åriga Dagnys motto: "Man ska inte gamla till sig".