Cute little duplex located in a secured building on the "Esplanade des Invalides," 2 steps from the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, Saint Germain, Latin Quarter and less than 2 minutes walk from metro stations, supermarkets, grocery stores , Quai de Seine, bars and restaurants...
Ideal for a stay of 1 to 4 persons (sofa bed that can transform into a double bed with comfortable mattress on the ground floor / 2 single beds on the floor or a large double bed to choose).
This wonderful duplex is located in a secured building on the Esplanade des Invalides, a stone's throw from the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, Saint Germain and the Latin Quarter, and less than 2 minutes walk from metro stations, supermarkets , Grocery stores, quai de Seine, bars and restaurants.
Ideal for a stay of 1 to 4 people (sofa bed that can transform into a true double bed with comfortable mattress on the ground floor, and 2 single beds on the floor or a large double bed to choose).
In the quiet of a large courtyard of a building of the Esplanade of the Invalides, this very beautiful apartment has been entirely renovated by its owners.
It offers on 2 levels (real duplex):
- Living area with sofa bed (140 x 200cm), small kitchenette, dining table, TV and washing machine.
- A bathroom with large shower, basin, mirror and WC
- Upstairs, a sleeping area with the choice: 2 single beds (90cm x 200cm) or a double bed (180cm x 200cm - king size), storage,
The apartment is bright. All the items of equipment available inside are completely new. It has a very good internet connection and everything necessary to allow you to enjoy your stay in the best conditions (crockery, linen, cutlery, bath linen).
The apartment is fully at your disposal with the exception of a closet that is private.
Equipment: Flat screen TV, Fridge, Washing machine, Microwave, Coffee maker, Kettle, Toaster, vacuum cleaner, 2 single beds (90x200) or 1 double bed 140x200), household linen (sheets, towels etc ...), small grocery store, shampoo and shower gel, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board ...
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is entirely at your disposal with the exception of some furniture which are private and which will be indicated to you.
Remember that in case you would like to organize an event, if it seems feasible (ie if we give you the authorization,) because of the rules of co-ownership in force in Paris and the Respect of the neighborhood, we can allow you to move in the apartment furniture and objects that would bother you, in order to store them elsewhere (but always in the apartment.)
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped for your comfort.
REMEMBER if you want to organize an event, if it seems feasible to us, ie because of the rules of co-ownership in force in Paris and respect of the neighborhood, we can allow you to move in The apartment furniture and objects that would bother you, in order to store them elsewhere (but always in the apartment.)
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are always ready and reachable for any help / assistance, and always happy for sharing moments or a drink with our guests :)
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Arrival time is flexible
- Non smoker !!!
- No pets please !!!
-May not be suitable for babies under 2 years of age.
- Prohibition to make noise or to organize a shooting, a meeting, an aperitif in the courtyard before 10:00 in the morning, or after 20:00 in the evening
- Respect the tranquility of the neighborhood and the rules of life of the condominium
- Avoid slamming doors
- Sorting for trash and garbage
- If you wish to rent to organize an event, thank you to contact us before any reservations
- Household and linen policy:
You paid a cleaning fee of 50 euros. Our cleaning teams are paid 15 euros per hour of cleaning (2 hours needed) + 20 euros for washing and drying three (3) sets of complete linen.
At your departure, if you have not taken care of the premises, and so if our teams need more than 2h to clean the apartment, an additional cleaning fee will be kept on your security deposit (15 euros from the apartment) Hour for the work to be performed.)
- Arrival time is flexible
- No smoker !!!
- No pets !!!
-May not be suitable for babies under 2 years of age.
- Do not make any noise, event, shooting, meetup, in the courtyard before getting the written agreement from the manager of the place.
- Avoid slamming the doors
In any case, it is completely forbidden to organize any kind of even before 10am or after 8pm.
-PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS, the peaceful of the neighborhood and the quietness of the place.
If you want to book the place to organize an event, please, you have to reach us before any booking !!!
-Do not roll the suitcases on the ground of the courtyard, do not speak loudly in the building, please say "Hello" to the neighbors, do not throw your trashes before making the difference between recycled ones and other ones.
- Cleaning and linen policy: 50 euros are included in the price. Our team is paid 15 euros per hour for the cleaning + 20 euros for the washing and cleaning of the linen and towels provided for the stay.
Then, at your departure, if you have more than 2 hours of cleaning of the apartment, you will not be disappointed. .)
- Non fumeur
- Pas d'animaux
-Interdiction de faire du bruit ou d'organiser un shooting, une réunion, un apéro ou quelques événements que cela soit dans l'appartement et les parties communes ou privatives de l'immeuble (ex : rue immédiate, cour, jardin, hall de l'immeuble etc...) sans autorisation préalable obtenue de manière express du manager du lieu par écrit. En tout état de cause, il est formellement interdit de faire du bruit ou d'organiser un événement avant 10h du matin ou après 20h00 le soir.
Si vous souhaitez louer l'appartement pour y organiser un événement, merci de nous contacter avant toutes réservations !
- Politique de ménage et linge : Vous avez payé une taxe de ménage et de linge de 60€ euros. Nos équipes de ménage sont payés 15€ de l'heure pour le ménage (soit 3heures en tout,) + une surtaxe pour le lavage et le séchage du linge fourni pour votre séjour (15€).
A votre départ, si vous n'avez pas pris soin des lieux et si nos équipes ont besoin de plus de 3heures pour nettoyer l'appartement, une taxe de ménage supplémentaire sera donc conservée sur votre dépôt de garantie (15€ par heure supplémentaire.) =======================================================
- No smoker
- No pets
- Do not make any noise, shooting, meetup,meeting, aperitif or some event, in the apartment and the common or private areas of the building (eg: immediate street, courtyard, garden, the building and so on) without prior authorization / getting the written agreement from the manager of the place. In any case, it is completely forbidden to organize any kind of even before 10am or after 8pm.
If you want to book the place to organize an event, please, you have to reach us before any bookin(URL HIDDEN)Respect our neighbors, the peaceful of the neighborhood and the quietness of the place.
Do not roll the suitcases on the ground of the courtyard, do not speak loudly in the building, please say "Bonjour" to the neighbors, do not throw your trashes before making the difference between recycled ones and other ones.
- Cleaning and linen policy : 60 euros are included in the amount paid as cleaning and linen fee. Our team is paid 15€ per hour for the cleaning (3hours needed) + an additional fee for the washing and drying of the linen and towels provided for your stay (15€).
Then at your departure, if they have to manage more than 4hours of cleaning of the apartment because you do not take care of it during your stay, we'll then have to keep an additional cleaning fees on your deposit (15euros per additional hour.) Security deposit: 400 euros.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 26 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Je m'appelle Richard, je travaille dans un collectif composé de jeunes property managers, architectes et bloggers à Paris. Tous ensemble, nous vous proposerons nos bons plans et découvertes pour faire de votre séjour à Paris un moment merveilleux.
Les appartements que vous trouverez sur mon profil sont des appartements que nous avons dénichés pour vous. Leurs propriétaires habitent dedans toute l'année sauf pendant leurs congés. C'est parce qu'ils nous font confiance et parce qu'ils croient à l'économie du partage que vous aurez la "chance" de pouvoir y séjourner vous aussi.
Nous comptons donc sur vous pour en prendre soin !
De mon côté, je reste bien entendu à votre disposition pour tout ce qui pourrait vous aider à faire votre choix :)
A très bientôt !
Anciens comptes : + de 1000 commentaires positifs de voyageurs
My name is Richard and I work with a collective of young parisian property managers, architects and bloggers in order to help you to get the best stay possible in Paris.
The apartments you found on my profile are apartments we picked for you. Their owners live in the main part of the year. However, because they agree with the global share economy and trust in our project, you will have the "chance" to stay there. Then, we hope that you will be able to take care of those properties during your stay.
By my side I stay at your disposal for anything you need to make your choice :)
Looking forward to meet you soon !
Our other Airbnb accounts : More than 1000 positive reviews