Beautiful ground floor apartment with a wonderful garden, swimming pool and barbeque. It’s located in a quiet, picturesque area and is only 1km (0.6 miles) away from the beautiful beach of Agios Nikolaos.
The apartment is 90 sqm (about 1,000 sqft) in size, and also benefits from a large (30 sqm / 330 sqft) covered patio overlooking the swimming pool. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), a fully equipped kitchen and a large, sunny living room with direct access to the garden. It is part of a two-storey house built on a hillside, so access to the ground floor is gained through a short flight of stairs or an outdoor lift. The owners, a family of three, reside seldom on the first floor.
The master bedroom has a double bed, a TV set and benefits from a ceiling fan and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has a spacious, glass-panel shower. The second bedroom has two single beds and a ceiling fan. Both bedrooms have ample storage place in their large closets. The second bathroom has a bath tub. The large living room is fully furnished and has a TV set, a DVD player and an air-conditioning unit. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the modern appliances. The house benefits from a covered private parking space with remote-control door activation.
Zugang für Gäste
Besides the apartment, visitors will have full access to the garden, swimming pool, barbecue, covered patio and private parking space.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The apartment is private, and guests can enter and leave the property without needing to interact with the host. However, we are always willing to help with any questions or details if needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment is a:
- 30min drive from the Airport.
- 20min drive to the Temple of Poseidon in Sounion.
- 25min drive to the Southern suburbs of Athens (Vouliagmeni, Voula, Glyfada).
- 50min drive to Central Athens (Parthenon, Acropolis museum, Plaka area and Monastiraki)
- 50min drive to Piraeus port (main port of Athens with numerous connections to the beautiful Greek islands).
- 25min drive to the port of Lavrio where Ferry boats depart daily for several islands of Cyclades.
- 25min drive to Attiki Odos which connects the two main National Roads of Greece.
- Pets are allowed under agreement
I am Ignatios and I would be more than happy if you visited our place. My family and I, are always available to answer your questions and provide more info regarding our listing. Looking forward to meeting you in person :)