My husband and I recently bought my childhood home in the heart of the North Fork's wine country. The location is great - you can ride a bike or take a short drive to local wineries and beaches. There are beds for seven adults plus a crib and plenty of room for an air mattress or two! We're slowly making updates and will be updating photos as we add art, furniture and fresh paint. Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions about dates, rates, or anything else!
When we’re not renting we spend as much time as possible at this home so we do keep personal items there. This IS NOT strictly a rental property. Each dresser has one drawer with clothes in it, there are a few things hanging in the closets, there are toiletries in the bathroom closets, and a few things in the freezer, fridge and pantry (mostly staples – you can help yourself to any of it!). We try our best to keep our things out of your way and there will be PLENTY of space for all of your stuff. If you are staying longer than two weeks, we’ll empty out everything for you!
Zugang für Gäste
Feel free to use our grill, fire pit, board games, cornhole boards, horseshoes, bocce balls, beach chairs, umbrella, cooler... Basically have fun!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Depending on the weekend we may be there to greet you and hand over the keys or we may leave them in a lock box. But either way we are always available via phone and email!
- -Please do not smoke in the house. Smoking outside is fine. We ask that all cigarettes be disposed of in designated ashtrays.
- -Please do not put any trash bags outdoors or on the porch they attract animals! Trash goes in designated trash bins.
- -Please lock all doors when you leave the home – this is for your safety first!
- -We ask that you please be respectful of the furniture and belongings in the home. Any items (furniture, decor, linens) that are mistreated, taken as a souvenir or otherwise damaged will be debited from your deposit after you checkout. Costs will be determined on a situational basis and photos will be provided to you to prove validity of our claim.
- -Any excessive stains found in the home on furniture or linens are cause for an automatic additional cleaning fee of $50 minimum. If the stain or fluid is found to be in excess, fees may exceed the minimum additional fee of $50 and additional fees will be determined on an individual basis. Damages including stained carpets, stained furniture, stained cooking surfaces, and other cleaning mishaps that increase our cleaning costs will be debited from deposits after your stay as well. Guests will receive an email from AirBnB with photos of the damages incurred and a descriptions of items to be replaced or repaired.
- -We want you to have a good time during your stay in Cutchogue. We do ask that our guests refrain from participating in any illicit or illegal activities while on the property. If we are notified of any illicit activity in the property during your stay, we will contact the appropriate authorities to discuss the issue with you. We are located in a small neighborhood and want our home to maintain a high standing amongst our neighbors, peers and future AirBnBers.
- We want you to enjoy our spacious deck and yard. However, we ask that our guests keep all outdoor activity noise to a minimum when outside past 10pm. Should we receive a noise complaint from a neighbor or from the police, guests will be contacted immediately; given a single warning and will be expected to pay any fine associated with the noise complaint from the city. If a second complaint is made, guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately and a refund will not be issued.
- Overall we just want you to enjoy the house as much as we do. It's our family home and we'd like you to treat like your own home. Show it some love!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 11 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! My husband and I, along with our two year old son, live and work in Brooklyn. We recently purchased my childhood home because we love the North Fork and couldn't bear to have this house not be in our family. We spend a lot of weekends there and are excited for folks to come and enjoy our place as much as we do.