Awesome fully furnished house located in the peak residential area of Bukit Antarabangsa. Great for gatherings and small parties while enjoying the hill breeze at night. BBQ pit available in our lovely garden (bring your own tools and charcoal). Aux cable input speakers & TV with cable network available in the living room too.
Guests from all backgrounds are welcome! =)
The house is huge and good for large groups, travellers and family gatherings. This house consists of 5 rooms with 6 beds, which can accommodate up to 11 people.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole house with car porch, balcony, and garden.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I live in the same residential area. Call me up or drop me a (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) message if u need any urgent help or some suggestions for your trip around. =)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Located in gated residential area, so keep the noise low after 11pm. It's all about being good neighbours. =)
- No littering. Please place all trash in the trash bin (Clean-As-You-Go).
- Please clean up kitchen and BBQ area after cooking.
- Quiet hours from 11pm to 8am.
- No shoes in the house. Please place shoes on the shoe rack.
- No drugs or illegal activities.
- Loss of key is subject to a penalty of RM100.00.
- Guests are requested to turn off the electricity when they leave the premise.
- No food allowed in the bedrooms.
- Kindly return the house in the original manner that it was passed to u upon check-in with all furniture and items in the house at its original place and room.
- Please switch off all electric and lights and close all doors, balcony doors and windows including basement upon check out.
- Extra cleaning fees of RM300 will be charged if the house is found in a very messy condition.
- Please be gentle with the toys & games available so our next guests may enjoy playing with it too. Once broken, considered sold.
5 things I can’t live without: Oxygen, Water, Shelter, Sushi & Pizza.
Favorite travel destinations: Japan & Italy
Favourite Food: Sushi & Pizza
There's some good in this world. And it's worth fighting for.