Walking just 5 minutes from Shibuya-Cross. 6 minutes walk from Shibuya Station (JR, Hachiko-Exit) Close to many places on foot such as Shibuya-cross, UNIQLO, Don Quixote, Shibuya109, Shibuya Center Street and so on. Good for couples. Convenient for Harajuku, Asakusa, Shinjuku, Akihabara using Trains. No party. Be nice when you meet with neighbors. Not to open carry case in the public area in the condo. No Smoking. Please make sure you've read and consented to “House Rules" before booking.
There's a mini kitchen.
However, you cannot cook except "boil water".
You'll have the whole space to yourself, not sharing with anyone.
The toilet is very small.
Zugang für Gäste
Because of crime prevention, I will send detailed access method to the room after the reservation is completed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
**Pocket Wi-Fi, when you are underground / taking the train you may not able to use the pocket wifi due to the lack of signal.
However, there is no other Pocket Wi-Fi career with 10GB per 3days in Japan. Without the limitation, you can use the Pocket Wi-Fi unlimitedly.
***Please leave the others (private letters etc.) as they are in the mailbox.
***You must take out only keys from the mailbox.
- **No Shoes** Please take your shoes off before entering the room.
- **No answer to door bell.
- **No Smoking.
- The air conditioning is a reverse cycle- as in blows either hot as well as cold air.
- **No Parties
- **TRASH SEPARATION Japan is a very clean country. To experience life as a real Japanese, please participate in the separating of trash and help keep Japan clean and beautiful. =) Please separate your trash into the following 4 categories (put into separate plastic bags): 1. General/Combustible Garbage 2. Plastic Bottles 3. Glass Bottles 4. Cans
- **CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE? We are very sorry, but we cannot allow early check-ins and/or late checkouts because we need enough time to clean.
- **CAN I STORE MY LUGGAGE? Sorry, but our cleaning service does not allow luggage to be dropped off early for liability/insurance reasons.
- **For your safety, please lock the doors when you are inside, and when you go out, close the windows and lock the door. We’ll not responsible or liable for any personal injuries or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- **How to use the TOILET** Please Sit Down to use the toilet. Do not throw the toilet paper away in the trash bin. Please flush the toilet paper. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. In particular, do not flush tissue paper or plastics as it may clog or damage the toilet pipes.
- **Noise** The condominium has many residents in the Neighborhood. Be a good neighbor and keep the noise
Dieser Gastgeber hat 37 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Lisa. Nice to meet you.
I love to swim very much.
My favorite destination is Hawaii, and I used live in Hawaii for 3 years.
I'm looking forward to seeing you.
Thank you very much.