This lovely apartment is for home lovers. It is a vacation home, so it has very little use and it's in great condition. It's very cozy and bright, modernly decorated and you can see a stripe of the ocean from the living room balcony and the couple's bedroom. The apartment is ideal for a family holiday or to enjoy the simple pleasures of life by the sea. It's located in a quiet small town (Altura) and it's only 10min walking from the beach - one of the most beautiful and peaceful in Portugal
The apartment has:
- 2 rooms: 1 room for two with a very comfortable double bed and a bright window with ocean view and 1 room with two single beds perfect for children
- A living room with a bed sofa where you can accommodate 2 people, dinner table, TV and a balcony so you can feel the nature and enjoy the amazing green landscape with a stripe of the sea peeking behind the trees
- A fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine, dish-washer, fridge, oven, stove, microwave, toaster and espresso coffee machine
- 2 sharply clean bathrooms, one of them with a bathtub
- Two-wide-door wardrobes in each bedroom
- Elevator on the building
- Indoor parking lot
My family and I spend a few weeks a year here, so I hope you enjoy and respect the apartment as much as we do!
Zugang für Gäste
At your disposal: fresh and smooth bed linen and white towels; a fully equipped kitchen; cable TV; extra pillows & blankets; portable heater. The apartment doesn't have internet access, so you can enjoy a relaxed time "offline" in connection with nature.
I am a family person, mom of 2 - a girl and a boy whom I'm very proud of. I live in Caparica, near the beach. I enjoy long walks in contact with nature, tai-chi, gardening, playing golf with my beloved husband, reading and going to the movies. I have a busy life, since I'm also a business woman and co-founder of an environmental consulting company and a fashion label. I like to try new things and I am a firm believer of the power of love and networking.