Superb 2-bedroom apartment with superfast broadband and parking. Situated on a quiet street with free parking, this house is a 5 minute walk from local amenities (shops, supermarkets, takeaways, pub, retail park) and a 15 minute walk (or 3 minute drive) to Manchester city centre. An abundance of public transport links including buses, Metrolink and Victoria Train Station are located nearby.
Off-road secure & private parking space makes this property ideal for those wishing to visit Manchester by car. Street parking also available. Super fast broadband and smart TV complete with web browsing capability are perfect for those rainy days or cosy nights in. Please feel free to log into your Netflix/Amazon Video account via the apps section on our smart TV.
All of our beds come equipped with orthopaedic mattresses and high thread count bedlinen for a perfect night's sleep. We also provide luxurious heavy weight fluffy bath and hand towels for each guest.
Zugang für Gäste
Before arrival guests will receive the location of our key safe (stored at local stores) for easy access. This means guests can arrive any time before the store closes at their leisure and for their convenience.
Interaktion mit Gästen
A contact number for our hospitality team will be provided should you need to call.
Weitere wichtige Infos
A smart alarm system that sends alerts and text messages to our management team whenever sensors are triggered adds to security and peace of mind for our guests.
1) Strictly no parties, events or social gatherings of any kind are permitted in the property at any time.
2) No pets are permitted in the property at any time: a charge for the removal of pet odour will be applied for any breach of these terms.
3) No guests other than those booked are permitted in the property at any time of the day or night, without prior agreement from the host.
4) Strictly no smoking is permitted in the property, and cigarette butts or ashes should not be disposed of in the grounds: a charge for the removal of smoke odour will be applied for any breach of these terms.
5) No noise that is audible from outside the house is permitted between the hours of 10.00pm and 8.00am, as the property is located in a peaceful residential area.
6) The lead guest will be required to provide Full Name, Postal Address and a copy of Government-issued Photo ID in advance of their stay. We will also require the Full Names of any additional guests.
7) We may not be able to accommodate arrivals outside the stated check-in times: an extra charge may be made for late arrivals.
8) Late check-outs may be available upon request subject to availability, for which an extra charge may be made.
9) We reserve the right to request a refundable Security Deposit at any time prior to entry.
10) Kindly observe our Cancellation Terms: we recommend guests take out their own travel insurance to cover events that may lead to cancellation.
11) We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to guests' property. It is recommended that guests take out insurance to cover their own belongings.
12) Guests will be held liable for any damage to property, furniture, furnishings or equipment, unless accidental and notified to us immediately upon occurrence.
13) Guests will be held liable for any lost keys or fobs, which will be charged at replacement cost.
14) Drunken and rowdy behaviour, the use of any illegal substances or any illegal activity will not be tolerated and will be reported to the Police, who may forcibly remove guests from the property.
15) For the protection and safety of our staff, abusive or threatening language or behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in the termination of guests’ stay.
16) For your security and safety, our properties are covered by external CCTV at the front and rear of the property.
17) Any guests contravening the House Rules shall have their stay terminated with immediate effect in accordance with our cancellation policy.
18) All bookings are subject to our Full Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is available upon request.
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 1. November 2017 - 31. Dezember 2018.