Ryan Island is one half hour from Downtown Halifax - then a 30 second boat ride in protected waters to Maison La Pointe. The Island is completely wild and flora and fauna are plentiful. As a result, Ryan Island and the lodge, Maison La Pointe (MLP) have many natural and unnatural hazards and extreme caution must be taken by all those travelling by foot and by boat on and around the Ryan Island. Having a boat is a major asset but transport can be arranged, as can meals and other activities.
MLP is a rustic home off the grid. A generator and batteries provide the house with power. Water is collected from the roof. Hot water is provided by a propane water heater. The house is heated with a stone fireplace and a wood stove.
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
As Ryan Island is off the grid, a host will be nearby to be sure things are running smoothly.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is wilderness.
- Rental: The House rents for $200 / night for two people- each person after is an additional $50 / person / night
- Each visitor must provide ID and sign a Liability Waiver
- Each visitor must bring their own lifejacket
- Each visitor must bring their own flashlight
- Each party must bring a First Aid kit
- Damage and cleaning deposit required- cleaning provided at extra cost
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.