Recent remodel, bright, open, spacious, modern, comfortable, and relaxing with all the amenities provided.
Girls trip, couples trip, family reunions, business trips, etc
Zugang für Gäste
Everything except locked cabinets in garage and 1 closet inside property.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available to help guests prior to and during their stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Each master suite has it's own bed, plus private bathroom with walk in closet and double sinks with shower and tub.
Each master suite has plenty of room for also setting up the 6" deep twin XL gel foam memory mattress bed provided in each suite.
Each master suite has luxury linens and toiletries.
Each master suite has it's own ceiling fan.
Each master suite has it's own TV with cable, wifi and roku.
One master suite has a luxury King Sleep Number Bed.
Other master suite has a Queen luxury bed.
Property has 2 queen size airbeds available for common area.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Our Townhouse complex
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AT OR AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. PST. NO Early Check-in or Late Check-out unless written authorization is provided in advance from owner.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit and property. Smoking is not permitted in the home or on the patio. Smoking area is provided on the property in the designated community park area. If smoking is discovered on property during rental period vacationer will lose the entire $300 refundable security deposit in addition to damages. Both parties benefit from a smoke-free environment. The Owner expects lower maintenance, cleaning costs and a reduced likelihood of fire. The vacationer expects to be exposed to less smoke, including secondhand smoke. Smoking means inhaling, exhaling, breathing, carrying, or disposing of any lighted cigar, cigarette, or other tobacco or similar substance, including marijuana. Vacationer agrees to prohibit smoking in the rented unit, patio, garage or adjoining grounds, common areas including the grounds or, except as provided below in designated community area. Vacationer will inform household members and visitors of this NO Smoking Policy. Vacationer will enforce this policy in the Vacationer’s residence and on household members and visitor elsewhere on the premises. Vacationer will report to Owner in writing any incident of smoke migrating into Vacationer’s residence or any observed violation of the NO Smoking Policy. Owner may post no-smoking signs around the premises so that residents, guests, and visitors will be warned that smoking is prohibited on the premises. Owner does not warranty the premises will be free of smoke or second-hand smoke. Owner does not warrant that air quality in the dwelling unit will be higher than in any other rental property. Owner is not a guarantor of Vacationer’s health. A violation of this agreement by the Vacationer is a material violation of the rental agreement and constitutes cause for termination. Area where smoking is allowed at the community common area on the complex.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. If pets are discovered to have been on premises during rental period without written approval by owner, vacationer will lose the entire $300 refundable security deposit in addition to damages.
5. A Refundable Deposit is required. In this contract.
6. A Refundable Deposit of $300 is processed on your credit card and refunded within 30 days of check-out. The Refundable Security Deposit of $300 is for any gross negligent and intentional damage to the property. The Refundable Security Deposit is refunded back on your credit card through airbnb.
The Refundable Security Deposit require all the following provisions above and below are met.
I. No damage is done to unit, complex and the garden or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. If damage is done to the property or contents and vacationer will be charged for the full replacement cost of the new item, for every item damaged.
II. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
III. No charges are incurred for movies ordered on the TV.
IV. No changes are made to the cable service through the vendor, at&t.
V. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the appropriate receptacles in the garage.
VI. Rubbish in appropriate receptacles are placed out for trash pick up on Sunday evening for pick up on Monday am early. If you check out on Sunday, put trash receptacles outside upon leaving. If you check out on Monday, put trash receptacles out on Sunday eve for Monday pick up. Vacationer is required to move trash receptacles back into the garage after trash pick up on Monday.
VII. Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
VIII. All dirty linens are put in the downstairs bath on the floor or basket provided.
IX. All entry keys are left in the lock box and locked on the front door and the unit is left locked. All remotes are put back in place in the home. Remotes include garage door opener and those provided for anything in the house.
X. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
XI. No linens are lost or damaged.
XII. No dishes and or utensils are damaged or lost.
XIII. NO Early check-in or late check-out without written exception.
XIV. Sliding glass door is locked and front door is locked.
XV. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement or, the security company employed by our complex.
XVI. Turn the thermostat for the heat and air conditioner to the “off” position upon departure.
XVII. Turn off all lights, faucets, fans, and TV’s players upon departure.
XVIII. Close all blinds upon departure.
XIX. Make sure the fireplace is in the off position upon departure.
XX. Put all furniture back the way it was upon check-in.
XXI. Turn off gas on the grill outside.
XXII. Turn exterior water faucet in the off position.
7. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 30 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
8. Non Compliance and Other Fees: Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Alarm tampering fee $250.00; Failure to clean up waste, garbage or other waste $50.00; Parking violation or other improper use of vehicle $50.00; Smoking in a clearly designated non-smoking unit or area $50.00; Unauthorized pet capable of causing damage $50.00
9. Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Agreement: This property is required to have a carbon monoxide alarm. Where the word alarm is used, it means a smoke alarm and/or carbon monoxide alarm. Removing or tampering with an alarm is punishable under California Law with fines up to $250.00 per alarm, per occurrence and may subject the vacationer to penalties under the vacationer agreement and could result in the termination of the tenancy. The vacationer is aware that the owner is not liable for loss or damage due to failure of the alarm to operate. Vacationer hereby acknowledges the presence of alarms in good working condition in the rental. In battery-powered alarms with removable batteries, vacationers shall immediately notify the Owner in writing of any operating deficiencies.
10. CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations that are made more than thirty days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty and 100% refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made between 15 and 30 days will forfeit 50% payment. Cancellations after 14 days or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or property damage insurance. Cancellation must be made in writing by noon (CST) on appropriate day.
11. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
12. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests in this townhouse is limited to five (5) persons. An additional charge or $50.00 per person per night for guests in addition to five (5) will be assessed(URL HIDDEN) THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A Two (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
13. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
14. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
15. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels, if you plan to go to the beach. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
16. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
17. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
18. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
19. PARKING – Reserved Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only which is: (1) the Reserved space marked #22; (2) in the garage; and (3) visitor parking when available. Parking overnight in front of the garage is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
20. Vacationer Contact Info: Vacationer agrees to provide updated phone, cell and email address to Owner when applicable.
21. Property Condition: Vacationer shall return premises to Owner in clean condition. The owner’s definition of clean is binding on all parties.
22. Notice of Absence: Vactioner shall notify Owner of any anticipated absence from the premises in excess of 7 days, no later than the first day of the absence.
23. All townhouses in the complex are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guess are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
24. Premises. Agent hereby is engaging in a vacation rental for the premises located in the County of Contra Costa, State of California. If the vacationer possession of the premises after expiration of the rental agreement term with the permission of agent, vacationer and agent shall continue to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement for another full year, except that the rental amount may be changed. If the vacationer vacates before the term ends, the vacationer will be liable for the balance of the rent for the remainder of the term.
25. Occupancy. Vacationer shall not allow guests to stay upon the premises more than two days per month without written consent of agent. Guests: Written permission from the Owner is required if guest remains for more than 2 days/nights in any one month period.
26. Parking. Vacationer shall have an assigned parking space for this unit in addition to parking in the garage. The assigned parking space is reserved #22. Other outside parking spaces for this unit are allowed in visitor parking on a first come first serve basis. The rights of the Vacationer under this agreement end when the Vacationer’s rental period ends. This agreement authorizes the Vacationer to park only their Vehicles on the premises and only to the extent the Vacationer complies with all of the terms of this agreement. Owner is not responsible for Vacationer’s possessions in the vehicles. Vacationer agrees to comply with all California motor vehicle laws, traffic laws, and posted signs. Speed limit in the parking area is 5 mph. Vehicles must yield right of way to pedestrians. Vacationer agrees to keep vehicle licensed and insured. Vacationer agrees not to conduct vehicle repairs (including changing oil), leave vehicle in a state of disrepair, or allow vehicle to discharge any water, oil, fuel, noxious fumes, or hazardous material. Vacationer is responsible for cleaning any such discharge, and will be charged for any clean-up costs. If your vehicle doesn’t have the tag properly displayed, or blocks fire lanes or access to dumpsters or emergency vehicles, or is parked unlawfully in a handicapped space or where parking is not allowed or, is otherwise in violation of these rules, it may be towed without further notice to you. Vacationer can park in the reserved space, identified as #22. The tow company may town any car in this space other than the vacationer’s vehicles identified below. Visitor parking is allowed in visitor spots. Visitor parking is a first come first service basis.
A. Agent may evict vacationer from the premises or undertake other legal action to regain possession for non-payment of rent or breach of the rental agreement.
B. Vacationer shall continue to be liable for rent and be bound by the other provisions of this agreement during the time vacationer remains in possession of the rental agreement premises even though agent has chosen to seek eviction because of vacationer’s breach of this rental agreement.
C. If the premise are abandoned or if vacationer is evicted, vacationer will remain liable for any loss of rent for the remainder of the rental term. Agent will attempt to re-rent the premises to minimize any loss. A $60 re-rental fee to cover administrative costs of re-renting shall be charged to vacationer if vacationer breaches this rental agreement.
D. If vacationer does not leave at the end of the rental term and another vacationer is waiting to move in, agent, after notifying vacationer, and remove vacationer’s belongings, so long as there is no breach of the peace. Agent will exercise reasonable care in moving and storage of vacationer’s belongings.
E. If vacationer intends to vacate the rented premises at any time, whether before or at the time of expiration of this rental agreement, vacationer agrees to give agent written notice of such intention not less than 30 days prior to the date vacationer intends to vacate the premises.
28. Use. Vacationer shall use the premises for residential purposes only unless otherwise agreed in writing. Vacationer shall not engage in any illegal activities on the premises. Vacationer and vacationer’s guest(s) are not permitted to smoke on premises. Vacationer shall not allow trash to accumulate on the premises except in trashcans in designated areas. Vacationer agrees to return the premises to agent at the end of the rented period in its original state of cleanliness. Vacationer agrees to abide by all state, county and municipal laws in use of the premises. Published building rules and regulations by inference become a part of the rental agreement. Vacationer shall not screw or drive any screws or their equivalent into the wall, ceiling or woodwork of said premises or make any change in the internal structure of said building or any room therein or make any repairs or alterations without written permission of agent. Vacationer shall not place any signs upon said premises or place any additional locks upon any door of the building. Vacationer shall not change any lock upon any door. Vacationer shall not take off any doors or have any additional phone jacks installed except with the full knowledge and consent of agent. Vacationer shall not go onto any roof except for emergency purposes. Vacationer shall not use or permit the use of any water-filled bed, couch or similar devise in the residence. Vacationer agrees not to use any part of yard for garden purposes unless permission has been granted by the agent and a garden deposit to be determined by agent has been paid. Any violation of these use restricts by vacationer shall constitute a material breach of this agreement.
29. Mold Prevention. Mold growth can be dangerous to people and destructive to property. Owner provides housing as free from mold as reasonably possible. Behaviors of vacationer greatly affect the likelihood of mold growth. Vacationer agrees to keep the premises in a manner that minimizes the likelihood of mold growth. Vacationer also agree to notify Owner promptly of any mold problems. Mold prevention methods attached.
30. Entry. Vacationer shall permit agent to enter the premises at reasonable times without notice for the purpose of making necessary or convenient repairs or reasonable inspections, or to show the premises to prospective residents, purchasers, or lenders. Entry into Premises: Vacationer shall not unreasonably withhold consent to the Owner to enter premises to inspect, make reasonable or agreed upon repairs or improvements, or to show the unit to prospective buyers or vacationers. Owner may enter the premises without consent in an emergency, to post notices, or at any reasonable time within 24-hour written notice or with permission of Vacationer.
31. Oversized and Water Filled Furnishing: No aquariums, water beds, pianos or organs are allowed without the written consent of Owner.
32. Assignment/Subleasing/Re-rental agreement. Vacationer shall not assign this rental agreement, or sublet any portion of the rental agreement premises, for any part or all of the term of this rental agreement without prior written consent of agent. In the event assignments, sub rental agreement, or other changes of residents shall occur, the assignees, sub lessees, and occupants shall each be fully responsible for all obligations of the original vacationer and will be responsible to return the premises to the agent in the same condition as when rented regardless of whether said later occupants caused any of the damages to the premises.
33. Noise and Nuisance. Vacationer agrees not to make any excessive noise or to create any nuisance such as will disturb the peace and quiet of neighbors. Vacationer shall restrict all sounds or noise to a reasonable volume. Vacationer and their guests shall conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb their neighbor’s peaceful enjoyment of their premises, including common areas. Quiet hours are 10 pm to 7 am Monday to Sunday.
34. Medical Marijuana: No marijuana, medical or otherwise, may be grown, stored or consumed on the premises without the prior written consent of the Owner.
35. Landscaping: Vacationer shall water and maintain the patio in a like manner in which it was received, unless otherwise indicated in writing.
36. Disclosures: Recycling is available. Owner may enter the exterior of the premises at any reasonable time for landscaping and /or maintenance.
37. Repairs and Maintenance. Vacationer shall not make repairs without prior written consent of agent. Vacationer shall pay reasonable charges (other than for normal wear and tear) for the repair of damage to the premises or common areas within 30 days of billing caused by the negligence or willful acts of resident, members of resident’s household, or guests.
38. Constructive Eviction. When conditions beyond the control of vacationer cause the premises to become “legally uninhabitable” and when agent is responsible for remedying those conditions but does not do so within a reasonable time after notification by vacationer, vacationer may vacate the premises, terminate this agreement, and owe no future rent. It is recommended that the vacationer consult legal counsel prior to exercising the remedy of constructive eviction.
39. Alteration to Premises. Vacationer agrees that before making alterations to the premises, advance written consent of agent will be obtained.
• Pets. No pet will be allowed in the unit. No other pets or other animals, belonging to vacationer or guest of vacationer, shall be allowed without the prior written consent of agent. Vacationer shall owe additional rent of 50% for any month in which an unauthorized pet is present for any portion of said month on the rental premises: and vacationer hereby authorizes agent’s employees to remove any unauthorized pet from the premises to any Humane Society without notice and without liability for injury or death to pet.
40. Abandoned Property. Property left on the rental agreement premises upon (1) termination of this agreement, or (2) after vacationer for whatever reason vacates the premises, or (3) when agent has reason to believe that the vacationer has vacated the premises is conclusively presumed to be abandoned. The agent shall have the absolute right to dispose of the property as in its discretion it sees fit without accountability to the owner or the vacationer.
41. Rules & Regulations.
• Do not open the door to strangers.
• Doors of Vacationer’s dwellings should be kept locked. The Owner will not be responsible in any way for loss or damage to articles of property belonging to Vacationer. The Vacationer must maintain in force his and her own fire and theft insurance for personal property and liability insurance coverage for damage, fire or injury caused by them, their pet or their guests.
• Vacationers or their guests are not permitted to loiter in halls, stairways, entrances to buildings or landscaped areas. No toys or bicycles shall be left on walkways or stairways.
• Vacationer shall keep all premises under his and her control clean, sanitary and free of accumulations of debris, filth, rubbish, garbage, rodents and vermin. Vacationer shall take particular caution against cigarettes and other fire hazards. Vacationer shall not house flammable materials as designated by the State Fire Marshal. Expense and/or damage caused by stopping slowing or clogging of waste pipes or overflow from bathtubs, showers, toilets or sinks must be paid by Vacationer.
• No more than the stated number of persons designated in the rental agreement shall occupy the unit. No additional persons are permitted to occupy the unit. Vacationer shall not transfer their interest to or in this rental agreement, nor shall vacationer assign or sublet premises.
• Owner shall not be liable for damages or Vacationers’ losses of any kind caused by the lack of heat, refrigeration or other services to the premises arising out of any accident, act of God, or occurrence beyond the control of the Owner.
• Vacationer shall be responsible for testing smoke alarms and Carbon Monoxide alarms and reporting IN WRITING any malfunction to the Owner. Owner shall not be held liable in any civil action for damages for death or injury to persons or property resulting from the mechanical failure of a smoke alarm or Carbon Monoxide alarm required under California law. Vacationer shall not remove or tamper with properly functioning smoke alarms or Carbon Monoxide alarms, including removing any working batteries.
• No vehicles shall be repaired on the premises. No inoperable or dismantled vehicles shall be stored on the premises. Only vehicles that are licensed and street legal shall be parked in approved spaces on the premises.
• Vacationer shall be required to discard garbage in sealed plastic garbage bags in order to insure sanitary conditions.
• Vacationer shall not commit an act which is outrageous in the extreme. Such acts include, but are not limited to, the following: 1) Prostitution, 2) Manufacture, delivery or possession of a controlled substance, 3) Intimidation, 4) Burglary.
42. Insurance. Agent’s insurance does not cover vacationer’s personal possessions in the event of loss or damage due to fire, windstorm, flood, theft, vandalism or other similar cause. If vacationer desires to insure personal possessions or to insure against resident’s personal liability, renter’s insurance should and must be obtained.
43. Attorney’s Fees. Vacationer agrees to pay all court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees as may be incurred by the landlord in enforcement by legal action or otherwise of any of the landlord’s rights under this rental agreement, or any of the State of California, if any violation by the vacationer of any term of this rental agreement occurs and landlord deems it necessary to engage an attorney to secure vacationer’s performance.
44. Liability. Vacationer will only be liable for the injury to any person or damage to any property caused by the negligence or willful acts of vacationer. Agent will only be liable for the injury to any person or damage to any property caused by the negligence or willful acts of agent. Agent will not be liable to vacationer for loss or damage resulting from acts or omissions or other residents, their guests, pets, or third parties.
45. Subordination. The rental agreement shall be subordinate to all existing and future mortgages and deeds of trust upon the property.
46. Waiver. Any waiver, by either party, of any breach of any provision of this rental agreement shall not be considered to be continuing waiver or a waiver of a subsequent breach of the same or a different provision of this rental agreement.
47. Severability. The unenforceability of any provision or provisions of this rental agreement shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision or provisions.
48. Joint and Several Liability. If this rental agreement is signed on behalf of resident by more than one person, then the liability of the persons so signing shall be joint and several. The language “joint and several” means that if more than one person has signed this rental agreement, then each of these persons individually and all of these persons collectively are fully responsible for fulfilling all of the obligations of this rental agreement, except where expressly otherwise agreed between agent and vacationer. For example, one person signing the rental agreement may be liable for any or all damages to the premises, even if caused by another person signing the rental agreement; and one person signing the rental agreement is liable for the total amount of rent due, even though other persons have also signed the rental agreement.
49. Non security Premises. Despite any apparent security devices on premises, vacationer accepts said premises as no security premises and waives all right to damages from agent or owner from theft, personal injury or intentional torts by third parties for vacationer or vacationer’s guest, or if any court shall find this waiver invalid, then vacationer agrees that all claims against agent and owner shall be limited to $25 as liquidated damages.
50. Notice. Unless otherwise specified in this rental agreement, all notices provided by this rental agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered to the other party personally, or sent by first class mail, postage prepaid, or securely and conspicuously posted.
Homeowners Association Rules. Vacationer is subject to the terms of the Home Owners Association Declaration, the Article of Incorporation and Bylaws of the Home Owners Association, and the rules and regulations of the Association. The failure of the lessee or renter to comply with the terms of the Declaration, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws of the Association and the Rules and Regulations of the Association shall constitute a default and such default shall be enforceable by either the Board of Directors or the lessor, or by both of them to include, but not be limited to, eviction of the lessee from the Residence. Lack of compliance with Home Owners Association rules and regulations will result in eviction and loss of payments.
52. Signature / Amendment of Rental agreement. This rental agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and may not be altered or amended except by mutual written agreement signed by both parties. Signature is constituted as accepting reservation and paying fees associated with reservation and upon entering the unit for 1st day of vacation.
Keep Calm and Carry On is my life motto.
Things I can't live without - My daugher, my dog, organic lifestyle, friends and family.
My favorite travel destinations are London, Paris, Barcelona, Sicily and Venice.
My style of hosting is to provide essential resources and space for travelers to feel safe, secure, relax, be at ease and enjoy their life. I traveled professionally for 20 years all over the US and with my daughter from infancy to 8 yrs old. I understand the importance of having resources for myself and for my daughter at her different ages. I like to provide families traveling with children those same resources. I like to provide adults traveling with family and friends with a clean, refreshing space to stretch and relax.