Über dieses Inserat
In peaceful Goolwa you will always find something to see and do, with Murray River views, pelican and bird life in abundance, wonderful beaches, and all only one hour and ten minutes from Adelaide CBD.
Easy walking distance to the town centre, wharf area and golf course.
Within 10 minutes walking distance is town centre, 7 day shopping centre, wharf area, golf course, restaurants, cafes and take-away shops. Goolwa has a huge range of activities suitable for the whole family. These include beach and river swimming, surfing, sailing, windsurfing, bird watching, salt and freshwater fishing, 18 hole golf course, wineries, "Cockletrain" railway, bike track (to Victor Harbor), galleries, yacht club and playgrounds. Regular markets (1st and 3rd Sundays) at the wharf area are always a place to grab a bargain.
Zugang für Gäste
"Sharpies Place" is a self contained 4 bedroom house where you have the privacy to relax and completely unwind.
The kitchen is fully equipped with oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
There is ample crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils.
Gas BBQ on the balcony with outdoor living furniture.
The property is fully equipped with sheets, pillows, quilts, towels, bath mats, and tea towels.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Contactable by mobile phone at all times.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Pets are not allowed under any circumstances.
The property is a "smoke free" environment.
The guests will be responsible for damage to the premises or loss of or damage to any items in the premises, including floor coverings, furniture and fittings, kitchen utensils, crockery, glassware, cutlery and the guest will pay the full cost of replacement or repair of any such items damaged or lost. All damage, breakages or losses are to be reported prior to vacating premises. All furnishings and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found.
• Pets not allowed under any circumstances.
• Strictly No Smoking inside property. Butts must be disposed of thoughtfully.
• Property is fully equipped
• The maximum number of persons (including children) permitted to occupy the booked premises will form part of the booking contract and will be nominated when you make your booking. Overcrowding and extra guests will not be allowed. Guests which cause nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring properties will be evicted immediately at the absolute discretion of the owner.
• A tentative booking can only be confirmed upon our receipt by the due date of the full deposit amount requested. The balance of your accommodation fee must be paid at least one week prior to arrival.
• Payments can be made by direct debit, cheque, or cash. A fee for dishonoured cheques will be payable. Cancellations are refunded only when the premises are fully relet at the same or greater rent. All cancellations must be in writing and are subject to a 15% cancellation fee of total rental.
• Credit Card details are required for Security Reasons and breaches of these Terms and Conditions may result in those details being used to recoup any money due after vacating the property.
• Please notify us if you intend to arrive after hours. Under no circumstances will keys be left out without prior arrangements and full payment. The Property Owners will not be responsible for alternative accommodation or any other costs if or when guests arrive outside agreed hours.
• No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the owner’s control.
• No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on or near the premises. Postage costs will be payable if owners are required to collect/return items left by guests.
• Property is furnished to the owner’s taste and style and no responsibility is taken for any unmet expectations of guests, or any changes made by the owners to the décor, furnishings or equipment.
• Any repairs, maintenance or service reported and requested by guests to be effected to the property or any equipment provided at the property, and/or deemed necessary, will be effected as soon as practicable, however no recompense will be negotiated due to the failure of any services or equipment provided at the property. Guests are required to allow repair and or service personnel to enter the premises during reasonable hours (by arrangement - emergencies excluded) for the purpose of conducting any repairs, maintenance or service. Guests requesting a service call which is subsequently found not to be required will be charged the applicable service call-out fee.
• The guests will be responsible for damage to the premises or loss of or damage to any items in the premises, including floor coverings, furniture and fittings, kitchen utensils, crockery, glassware, cutlery and the guest will pay the full cost of replacement or repair of any such items damaged or lost. All damage, breakages or losses are to be reported prior to vacating premises. All furnishings and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found.
• Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys are not always available.
• To avoid extra cleaning fees guests are required to leave the premises neat and tidy. Any spillages, fridge, and kitchen benches must be wiped, floors swept, dishes washed, dried and put away clean and all garbage must be wrapped and placed in the garbage bin provided. The property must be vacated on time (fee applies without prior arrangements) and secured with windows & doors locked.
• If requiring garbage collection bins must be put on the kerbside with handle facing the property Wednesday night. Excess garbage and boxes will not be collected by Council and must be removed and disposed of by guests unless prior arrangements have been made.
• Any renovation/building work being carried out near the holiday premises is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience guests may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for any of the aforementioned.
• Any printed, written or verbal description of the premises or position by the owners is made in good faith and to the best of our knowledge; however no responsibility for mis-description can be accepted particularly with e-mailed, phone and postal bookings. All courtesy will be given on genuine dissatisfaction.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.